User Tag List

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Anyone up for an edition of the "Traveling Box"?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego79 View Post
    Wizard, what’s the plan for the box when it arrives?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Depending on when it arrives it may be a couple days before I can even go through it (next week's work schedule is nuts).

After that I'm good with whatever. If [MENTION=5049]Waulk11[/MENTION] wants it and will PM his address I'll send it there. If not I'll send it back to [MENTION=2800]chippercards.com[/MENTION]

I've got about 15 cards already laid out to put in it to send on. Judging by the pics and video there is a lot of cool stuff in there. I was late to the party so I'm cool with sending it wherever chipper or someone else tells me too.
    Last edited by WizardofOz1982; 02-17-2018 at 12:17 PM.
    I PC Jeff Frye, Ozzie Smith, Jeff Bagwell, and Matt Holiday. Working on 2006-2018 Allen & Ginter sets
    https://jefffryecollection.wordpress.com - My collection website with galleries and want lists

Mr. Enfuego
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardofOz1982 View Post
    Depending on when it arrives it may be a couple days before I can even go through it (next week's work schedule is nuts).

After that I'm good with whatever. If [MENTION=5049]Waulk11[/MENTION] wants it and will PM his address I'll send it there. If not I'll send it back to [MENTION=2800]chippercards.com[/MENTION]

I've got about 15 cards already laid out to put in it to send on. Judging by the pics and video there is a lot of cool stuff in there. I was late to the party so I'm cool with sending it wherever chipper or someone else tells me too.

"Are you crying? Are you crying? There's no crying in Baseball!!" - Tom Hanks.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pm sent.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/151259...albums/with/72
    https://s1094.photobucket.com/albums/i454/waulk11/
    Looking for 2009 BC red ref of Agon!!!!
    PC Adrian Gonzalez, Antoine Walker

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The box showed up today at my house. I won't be home until tomorrow evening to go through it though. I'll get it headed out to [MENTION=5049]Waulk11[/MENTION] Tuesday probably.
    I PC Jeff Frye, Ozzie Smith, Jeff Bagwell, and Matt Holiday. Working on 2006-2018 Allen & Ginter sets
    https://jefffryecollection.wordpress.com - My collection website with galleries and want lists

fcbsportscards
    Mentioned
    600 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The box showed up today at my house. I won't be home until tomorrow evening to go through it though. I'll get it headed out to [MENTION=5049]Waulk11[/MENTION] Tuesday probably.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A7434184-1658-4D03-82E0-B6B06C80A081.JPG 
Views:	25 
Size:	185.8 KB 
ID:	77620

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Check out the FCB Community Sports Card Podcast
    Wanna host? PM Me! We would love to have YOU on the podcast.

tigger0007
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still doing the box thing.....I remember the time the original box disappeared! Best regards, David
    Losted in Space, on Gilligian's island without a boat, can't get back into Narnia, struck in a time machine!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got home about noon today and promptly got called in to work a night shift but I did a quick run through. There is some nice stuff in there. I don't know who put all the Bagwells in but thank you. You filled a bunch of base/low end insert gaps for me. I'll look through the rest of it tomorrow and get some pictures posted of what I'm taking and what I'm putting back in then get it headed on to the next guy.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Traveling Box departed earlier today for sunny shores of the West Coast. [MENTION=5049]Waulk11[/MENTION] it is headed your way.

I'm running out the door again today but I'll post some pics later.

fcbsportscards
    Mentioned
    600 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Got home about noon today and promptly got called in to work a night shift but I did a quick run through. There is some nice stuff in there. I don't know who put all the Bagwells in but thank you. You filled a bunch of base/low end insert gaps for me. I'll look through the rest of it tomorrow and get some pictures posted of what I'm taking and what I'm putting back in then get it headed on to the next guy.
    Awesome.

Sorry it took me so long.

Check out the FCB Community Sports Card Podcast
    Wanna host? PM Me! We would love to have YOU on the podcast.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cgilmo View Post
    Awesome.

Sorry it took me so long.

No worries. Even if you'd gotten it to me sooner it probably would have sat on my card table unopened. Gearing up for Ren Faire show season so cards are on the back burner. It just happened to show up in a window where I had a break, sort of.
    Last edited by WizardofOz1982; 03-01-2018 at 11:57 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whatever happened to the box? Any talks on doing another one?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For most star players I have at least a few hundred low end inserts and parallels on hand. For Bagwell I have a lot more after a nice mid-tier collection I bought a year or two ago. When the box started there was an Arod guy (enfuego) and a Bagwell guy (timtom) so I filled up a 400ct box with just those two...so what you saw were the scraps! glad they found a good home.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by crypticfreak1 View Post
    Whatever happened to the box? Any talks on doing another one?

Still going around. It should be getting to [MENTION=5049]Waulk11[/MENTION] tomorrow if the tracking number can be believed.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice! This was an awesome thing to do!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by crypticfreak1 View Post
    Nice! This was an awesome thing to do!