User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 100

Thread: 2017 Bowman Chrome

  1. #61
    Senior Member bmp1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    5,712
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyCorona View Post
    Man, more sick stuff!

    Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards
    I didn't know it, but apparently the young (18) Morejon has ace potential, according to MLB. Scouts say he has the stuff to be a #1 or #2 starter on the MLB level. I'll take it!
    WTTF/WTB: Looking for Red Sox cards I don't have of players from modern Bowman products. Always open to trade!

  2. #62
    Senior Member AnthonyCorona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    9,381
     Bwoodcollector
     @anthonyscorona
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bmp1971 View Post
    I didn't know it, but apparently the young (18) Morejon has ace potential, according to MLB. Scouts say he has the stuff to be a #1 or #2 starter on the MLB level. I'll take it!
    Yeah, i definitely keep my eyes on the Padres. I see their single A prospects here and triple A when I go to el paso

    Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards
    Please note: Card collecting is my hobby, not my life. I don't take it that serious and like to keep it fun.

  3. #63
    Senior Member bmp1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    5,712
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyCorona View Post
    Yeah, i definitely keep my eyes on the Padres. I see their single A prospects here and triple A when I go to el paso

    Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards
    That's great. The closest milb teams to me are 1. AA Jays Fisher Cats in Manchester, NH, and AA Red Sox Sea Dogs in Portland, Maine. I once saw Oil Can Boyd make a rehab start in Portland and his fastball sat at a cool 79 mph. He threw the entire junk yard at em though!
    WTTF/WTB: Looking for Red Sox cards I don't have of players from modern Bowman products. Always open to trade!

  4. #64
    Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Carolina on the Southern side
    Posts
    12,488
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bmp1971 View Post
    I didn't know it, but apparently the young (18) Morejon has ace potential, according to MLB. Scouts say he has the stuff to be a #1 or #2 starter on the MLB level. I'll take it!
    Very nice pull with the Morejon gold auto! Definitely has #1/#2 potential. Reminds me a lot of Allard with a similar projection too. 6'0-6'1 lefties that have low to mid 90's fastballs with good location and ability to hit corners, a plus curveball, potential plus changeup & considering their ages, an advanced command of the strikezone. In fact, now that I look at it mlb.com grades all 3 pitches + command exactly the same. Currently mlb.com has Allard rated as the #1 LHP and I see the same possible trajectory for Morejon. Only time will tell what either do at the major league level but their futures look bright.
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> https://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff


  5. #65
    Senior Member bmp1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    5,712
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    Very nice pull with the Morejon gold auto! Definitely has #1/#2 potential. Reminds me a lot of Allard with a similar projection too. 6'0-6'1 lefties that have low to mid 90's fastballs with good location and ability to hit corners, a plus curveball, potential plus changeup & considering their ages, an advanced command of the strikezone. In fact, now that I look at it mlb.com grades all 3 pitches + command exactly the same. Currently mlb.com has Allard rated as the #1 LHP and I see the same possible trajectory for Morejon. Only time will tell what either do at the major league level but their futures look bright.
    Great thoughts! Thanks.
    WTTF/WTB: Looking for Red Sox cards I don't have of players from modern Bowman products. Always open to trade!

  6. #66
    Senior Member bmp1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    5,712
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    Very nice pull with the Morejon gold auto! Definitely has #1/#2 potential. Reminds me a lot of Allard with a similar projection too. 6'0-6'1 lefties that have low to mid 90's fastballs with good location and ability to hit corners, a plus curveball, potential plus changeup & considering their ages, an advanced command of the strikezone. In fact, now that I look at it mlb.com grades all 3 pitches + command exactly the same. Currently mlb.com has Allard rated as the #1 LHP and I see the same possible trajectory for Morejon. Only time will tell what either do at the major league level but their futures look bright.
    https://www.baseballamerica.com/mino...rth-big-money/
    WTTF/WTB: Looking for Red Sox cards I don't have of players from modern Bowman products. Always open to trade!

  7. #67
    Senior Member bmp1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    5,712
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3 teams in an HTA case last night: O's, Angels, Pirates:

    Auto hits:

    Akin bcp auto
    Fletcher bcp purple ref auto /250
    Fletcher bcp auto
    Hays bcp ref auto /499
    Hinsz bcp gold shimmer ref auto /50


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hays.ref.au.499.2.17bc.olss.JPG 
Views:	2 
Size:	28.5 KB 
ID:	74945 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hinsz.gold.au.shim.50.17bc.olss.JPG 
Views:	2 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	74946 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FLETCHER.PURPLE.AU.250.17BC.OLSS.JPG 
Views:	2 
Size:	25.2 KB 
ID:	74947
    WTTF/WTB: Looking for Red Sox cards I don't have of players from modern Bowman products. Always open to trade!

  8. #68
    Senior Member bmp1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    5,712
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [MENTION=11924]AnthonyCorona[/MENTION]

    Just got Dbacks & Padres in a dual HTA case break: 9 auto hits....including a sick hit:


    Auto hits:

    Chisholm bcp blue ref au mojo /150
    Duplantier bcp orange ref au wave /25
    Duplantier bcp auto
    Duplantier bcp auto
    Lamet bcp auto
    Lamet bcp auto
    Ona bcp auto
    Paddack bcp ref auto /499
    Paddack bcp ref auto /499


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DUPLANTIER.ORANGE.WAVE.AU.25.17BC.OLSS.JPG 
Views:	9 
Size:	36.0 KB 
ID:	74949 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DUPLANTIER.CHR.AU.7.17BC.OLSS.JPG 
Views:	3 
Size:	31.6 KB 
ID:	74950 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DUPLANTIER.CHR.AU.7.17BC.OLSS1.JPG 
Views:	3 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	74951 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CHISHOLM.BLUE.AU.MOJO.150.3.17BC.OLSS.JPG 
Views:	3 
Size:	36.2 KB 
ID:	74952

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LAMET.CHR.AU.2.17BC.OLSS.JPG 
Views:	3 
Size:	34.2 KB 
ID:	74953 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LAMET.CHR.AU.3.17BC.OLSS.JPG 
Views:	3 
Size:	32.7 KB 
ID:	74954 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ONA.CHR.AU.2.17BC.OLSS.JPG 
Views:	3 
Size:	29.1 KB 
ID:	74955 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PADDACK.REF.AU.499.2.17BC.OLSS.JPG 
Views:	3 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	74956 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PADDACK.REF.AU.499.17BC.OLSS.JPG 
Views:	3 
Size:	32.2 KB 
ID:	74957
    WTTF/WTB: Looking for Red Sox cards I don't have of players from modern Bowman products. Always open to trade!

  9. #69
    Senior Member AnthonyCorona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    9,381
     Bwoodcollector
     @anthonyscorona
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow!!!!! Freaking amazing!!! Congrats man! Love it

    Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards
    Please note: Card collecting is my hobby, not my life. I don't take it that serious and like to keep it fun.

  10. #70
    Senior Member bmp1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    5,712
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyCorona View Post
    Wow!!!!! Freaking amazing!!! Congrats man! Love it

    Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards
    Thanks. I was due for something of color of him, but I hadn't thought orange!
    WTTF/WTB: Looking for Red Sox cards I don't have of players from modern Bowman products. Always open to trade!

  11. #71
    Senior Member AnthonyCorona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    9,381
     Bwoodcollector
     @anthonyscorona
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bmp1971 View Post
    Thanks. I was due for something of color of him, but I hadn't thought orange!
    I tried trading for an orange on BO but guy was really trying to sell. That is an awesome break brotha. U had to make up for some stinkers with that

    Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards
    Please note: Card collecting is my hobby, not my life. I don't take it that serious and like to keep it fun.

  12. #72
    Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Carolina on the Southern side
    Posts
    12,488
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bmp1971 View Post
    [MENTION=11924]AnthonyCorona[/MENTION]

    Just got Dbacks & Padres in a dual HTA case break: 9 auto hits....including a sick hit:


    Auto hits:

    Chisholm bcp blue ref au mojo /150
    Duplantier bcp orange ref au wave /25
    Duplantier bcp auto
    Duplantier bcp auto
    Lamet bcp auto
    Lamet bcp auto
    Ona bcp auto
    Paddack bcp ref auto /499
    Paddack bcp ref auto /499


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DUPLANTIER.ORANGE.WAVE.AU.25.17BC.OLSS.JPG 
Views:	9 
Size:	36.0 KB 
ID:	74949 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DUPLANTIER.CHR.AU.7.17BC.OLSS.JPG 
Views:	3 
Size:	31.6 KB 
ID:	74950 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DUPLANTIER.CHR.AU.7.17BC.OLSS1.JPG 
Views:	3 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	74951 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CHISHOLM.BLUE.AU.MOJO.150.3.17BC.OLSS.JPG 
Views:	3 
Size:	36.2 KB 
ID:	74952

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LAMET.CHR.AU.2.17BC.OLSS.JPG 
Views:	3 
Size:	34.2 KB 
ID:	74953 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LAMET.CHR.AU.3.17BC.OLSS.JPG 
Views:	3 
Size:	32.7 KB 
ID:	74954 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ONA.CHR.AU.2.17BC.OLSS.JPG 
Views:	3 
Size:	29.1 KB 
ID:	74955 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PADDACK.REF.AU.499.2.17BC.OLSS.JPG 
Views:	3 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	74956 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PADDACK.REF.AU.499.17BC.OLSS.JPG 
Views:	3 
Size:	32.2 KB 
ID:	74957
    That orange wave Duplantier auto is droooooool worthy!
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> https://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff


  13. #73
    Senior Member AnthonyCorona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    9,381
     Bwoodcollector
     @anthonyscorona
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    That orange wave Duplantier auto is droooooool worthy!
    Also other bodily fluids in your case....sicko

    Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards
    Please note: Card collecting is my hobby, not my life. I don't take it that serious and like to keep it fun.

  14. #74
    Senior Member bmp1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    5,712
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LMAO
    WTTF/WTB: Looking for Red Sox cards I don't have of players from modern Bowman products. Always open to trade!

  15. #75
    Senior Member bmp1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    5,712
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    Very nice pull with the Morejon gold auto! Definitely has #1/#2 potential. Reminds me a lot of Allard with a similar projection too. 6'0-6'1 lefties that have low to mid 90's fastballs with good location and ability to hit corners, a plus curveball, potential plus changeup & considering their ages, an advanced command of the strikezone. In fact, now that I look at it mlb.com grades all 3 pitches + command exactly the same. Currently mlb.com has Allard rated as the #1 LHP and I see the same possible trajectory for Morejon. Only time will tell what either do at the major league level but their futures look bright.
    I got the Morejon spot in a 20-case break of hobby starting tonight. Only 4 base and one ref au hit in the last 20-caser, so maybe more of that, or some color is due? We shall see...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •