Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Therion's All Time Astros Autograph Collection (977 Reached!! 17 To Go!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Awesome project! Amazing results! I like the Powell and Householder auto's as they are ex Nashville Sounds players from way back when. Would be really cool if Verlander was the last one you got. Good luck finishing the collection.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Jay Dahl will probably be the last one. His story is crazy and he is one of the rarest postwar autographs in all of baseball.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Thanks, guys! Another one came in today, putting me back at the 25 mark. I'll probably bounce around 25 for a while, but I do have a lead on a couple rare guys. Also still totally baffled by Rick White. Tons of people get him back, but I'm 0-for-4 on him! I'm getting tired of buying his ONE Astros card lol

Anyways, today's return is Jerry Johnson!

JohnsonJerry.jpeg

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Knocked a VERY tough signature off of my list.

CicotteAl.jpeg
Al Cicotte

Also added the two newest Astros to the needs list:

Martin Maldonado
Ryan Pressly

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Great addition this weekend puts me back down to 25 needs. It will go back up to 26 when Roberto Osuna debuts sometime soon.

DiazAlex.jpeg
Alex Diaz

I wish I could have found a better picture for the custom card, but it is what it is lol

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Down to 23! Added Roberto Osuna to the needs list, but had THREE autos come in today thanks to an old friend that also collects Astros autographs. I'll want to upgrade them all eventually, but nice to cross them off!

CentenoJuan.jpeg
Juan Centeno

RondonHector.jpeg
Hector Rondon

TolliverAshur.jpeg
Ashur Tolliver

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Added Myles Straw to the needs list after his debut yesterday.

Two additions came in yesterday, so I'm back at 25 needs.

LirianoFrancisco.jpeg
Francisco Liriano

DeetzDean.jpeg
Dean Deetz

Members online