Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Arizona Fall League Notable Performances Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Michael Chavis - 3-4, 2B, 3B, 2 RBI. (HR from cycle)

Really like this kid, wonder what they are gonna do with him when he's ready? Also what are they gonna do with sam Travis!? All I hear is the Sox want JD Martinez and Hosmer. Not enough ABs for everyone. At least things look bright right now.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Really like this kid, wonder what they are gonna do with him when he's ready? Also what are they gonna do with sam Travis!? All I hear is the Sox want JD Martinez and Hosmer. Not enough ABs for everyone. At least things look bright right now.

I really like Chavis too and he's pretty close to being major league ready so I'm hoping the Red Sox deal him sooner rather than later so he can make his debut in 2018.

Ronald Acuna HR (5)

He now leads the AFL in home runs, XBH, total bases & runs scored.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Did not take long to unload my collection of Austin Riley green, purple & base refractor autos for the prices I wanted.

I feel as if I were to hold for another year maybe I could have made more but I doubled my profit so I'm content.

I could put the money into a case of 2017 Bowman Draft or invest in more prospect singles while prices are low in the offseason.......I'll probably go with more prospects.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts