Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Now Has Auto's World Series Set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I just thought I would see if Topps Now has the sets and I just ordered an auto set..

21 cards and one will be auto'd..

enjoy that joe musgrove auto. ;)

luckily there is a much better chance of getting someone's auto who more important to the astros victory.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I was thinking about buying a set, go to spring training, get them signed then inscribe Yankees were better on all of them

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
Wow. I just checked out the link. Topps is really milking this for everything they can get out of it.

I understand that they want to make as much money as possible, but they actually made cards for a sacrifice fly AND a scoop play at first base.

It's like they sit in their meetings and have the conversations of, "What will these idiots be willing to pay for?"

They should be ashamed of themselves.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Man some of those price's on those triple auto cards :eek:'
give me a break.

that's the whole point of topps now -- to extract a lot of money from a collector per item. $10.00 for a 25-50 cent base card and autos for much more than you could get an auto of that athlete for. Triple autos - you could get a cert auto card of those 3 for much less than the topps now triple auto price.

Isn't it weird the astros champion triple auto relic doesn't include the auto of the WS MVP? Neither do the base relics featuring Springer.

the base relics Topps Now frequently offer bug me. There is nothing on the card stating the base is from the game depicted, the mockup of course has no hologram number that you could look up the info for the mockup base piece, and the item description on the website doesn't say what game the base was used in. For all I know, you're buying a Astros WS Game 7 base relic thinking it's a base from WS Game 7 and it's probably a piece from a base used in a Kauffman Stadium game in May.

Members online

Latest posts