Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-- 2018 NSCC Thread The National! --

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
3 weeks away. Anyone bringing anything to sell or get graded?

I’ve got a sharp looking 2011 Topps Update Mike Trout that would look even better in a BGS 10 holder.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
I've never been and I don't know the area. I'd be traveling from NC and I can't seem to find reasonable airfare. I guess I could drive 8 hours? Ugh, but might not have any other options.

What's the best day to be there to get to stuff before it gets picked over? Are there really many tables set up on Wednesday when their hours are only 4-8pm? Is everyone pretty well set up Thursday or not until Friday or even Saturday?

Looks like a lot of hotels do shuttles to the I-X Center or whatever it's called.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Any advice on the best time to go for picking through singles?

I think that there is so much inventory as long as you get there before the weekend is out its all pretty much a crap shoot. Good stuff can be found on Saturday just as easily as the Wednesday vip preview. If digging through boxes is your thing you def wanna be there for the Wednesday night thing.

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Did a FCB meetup get scheduled? Anyone going to the Indians games against the Angels?

Anyone have room for another in their airbnb or want to share a hotel room? Sorry, no snorers :)

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Did a FCB meetup get scheduled? Anyone going to the Indians games against the Angels?

Anyone have room for another in their airbnb or want to share a hotel room? Sorry, no snorers :)

I just filled the one spot I had a couple of days ago. Damn.

Let’s use this post to coordinate events. I’m going to be representing 3 things so my time is going to be pretty scattered.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
I’m going to the trade night at the Middleburg Community Center on Thursday night, and I’ll be at the Indians/Angels game on Saturday night.

I’m down for a meetup. I’ll be in town early Wednesday afternoon for the VIP party and all that BS.

PM me for my phone number so we can do a group text.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Kinda bummed that I won't be able to make it this year. Looks like Chicago 2019 will be my first National...(Chicago is better anyway ;))

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Offerings like this that are limited for the show are fire every year. https://www.blowoutcards.com/pre-orders/other-sports-pre-orders/2018-blowout-cards-mega-mix.html

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Honestly, I can't even tell what they are saying is in there LOL An voucher for an in-person auto with one of the signers there and a sealed box of cards that might be something even cooler?

When I try to buy it's trying to charge shipping - is that right for an in-person pickup?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts