Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-- 2018 NSCC Thread The National! --

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
I will be there along with Mrs Gilmore and [MENTION=1810]phillyfan0417[/MENTION][/QUOTE [MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION] Chris I plan on going, any advise on ticket packages to get?

Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app
[MENTION=2264]aumike6[/MENTION] I would love to have you as would my wife.

Looking forward to it. When I solidify my plans I will include you in the coordination.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
I’m planning on going...it would be my first National.
Is there a decent chance I would find a dealer there who may know where I could find of one of my most coveted cards? (See my avatar)

Collecting ‘96 Select Certified Mirror Gold baseball. Let me know whatcha got for sale/trade!
Sent using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Rumor has it someone found one at an antique mall for a buck.
IMG_5417.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Aumike1976

Aug 10, 2011
Oxford Alabama

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
Saw that...but I don't know how believable it is. Although, you never know for sure...
I would probably sh!t myself! lol

It wouldn't surprise me honestly. I've found some crazy cheap prices on cards over the years just digging through boxes at flea markets.

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
I know there was someone last year with a bunch of Mirror Golds. A member posted about it and I messaged him to see if there was a Belle. He didn’t have one, but apparently had a lot of players for sale.

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
I know there was someone last year with a bunch of Mirror Golds. A member posted about it and I messaged him to see if there was a Belle. He didn’t have one, but apparently had a lot of players for sale.

I spent a while talking to that guy last year. He said he was gonna be back in Cleveland this year. Don't remember any specific players he had. Didn't have a Bagwell though

Dan

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
If Topps happens to have 2018 Ginter promos at the National this year I'll be in need of a full set of them. I'd be glad to work something out with someone who goes if you can grab me a set.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
If Topps is giving out any cool A&G stuff (really any A&G stuff) I'm interested if someone could grab me a set, singles, whatever. The wife put her foot down. Apparently going to Ireland is more important than going to the National. I don't know. I can always come up with trade bait or cash for the A&G stuff though.

Last edited:

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
If Topps is giving out any cool A&G stuff (really any A&G stuff) I'm interested if someone could grab me a set, singles, whatever. The wife put her foot down. Apparently going to Ireland is more important than going to the National. I don't know. I can always come up with trade bait or cash for the A&G stuff though.

I’ll snag it for you

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Will you guys be doing a Facebook live or Podcast while there? I think I'd be cool to see your pick ups and some of the members all having some brews

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Members online