Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****MONDAY MORNING THREAD 11/13/178*****************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

Back to work today :)

Lots of coffee needed

attachment.php

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Didn't get a deer Saturday, way too foggy. Did get to see a great concert put on by The Struts and The Foo Fighters. Can't complain when the main act plays for 2-2.5 hours. If you're a fan and have never been to a concert, I'd definitely recommend seeing them. The Struts put on a great show as well

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Afternoon All!

Helping the technologically challenged is hard on the brain. I'm glad I'm not a phone tech support guy as I would loose my mind over the phone.

Traveling to Sevierville, TN to play football this week. Hopefully we can pounce on a few teams while we're down there.

Enjoy All!

Fordman

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Afternoon All!

Helping the technologically challenged is hard on the brain. I'm glad I'm not a phone tech support guy as I would loose my mind over the phone.

Traveling to Sevierville, TN to play football this week. Hopefully we can pounce on a few teams while we're down there.

Enjoy All!

Fordman

Phone support is tough on both ends, particularly because the caller won't explain it right then they are frustrated when they can't get the precise help they need. I hate calling support when I'm at work because I know I won't phrase it right and it won't go well. Even though I spend large chunks of time cursing out my support desk I know those guys are worth their weight in gold...for the most part.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Anyone come across the full checklist for 2017 Topps archive signature postseason??? I can only find the player list, I'd like to see what cards each player has. I've spotted 12 or 13 different Tim Wakefield cards and I'm having a small panic attack trying to track them down.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Yeah that's the only list I can find I was looking for a list that details what cards each player signed so I know how many different Wakefields I should be looking for.

Members online