Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew 65

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
What's up night crew?

Had my COMC order shipped to me today. ~ 50 cards since the middle of August. I haven't scanned or updated my sig in forever. Gotta do that once the COMC order arrives. Hopefully this weekend.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
If it’s true that Giancarlo Stanton won’t wave his no-trade clause for St. Louis or Boston then it’s clear to me the man has zero desire to win.

If Stanton’s happy collecting his huge contract, smashing a bunch of home runs in a warm climate while playing for a perennial loser, then good for him.

I assume most players take much more pride in their careers than that though.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I'm in, but not for long. Stayed up to watch a break that didn't give me jack, at least my price was low. Archives Signature Postseason is gonna bankrupt me, I've seen 19 different Wakefields so far

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
If it’s true that Giancarlo Stanton won’t wave his no-trade clause for St. Louis or Boston then it’s clear to me the man has zero desire to win.

If Stanton’s happy collecting his huge contract, smashing a bunch of home runs in a warm climate while playing for a perennial loser, then good for him.

I assume most players take much more pride in their careers than that though.

Yeah, they dont get paid the same $ per playoff game, so I suspect some like to phone it in.

Good luck on your lawsuit, it sounds like a slam dunk but Im no expert.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
In some good news I checked out Discord today, worked very well with old school games.. going to play some with friends soon.

I'm in, but not for long. Stayed up to watch a break that didn't give me jack, at least my price was low. Archives Signature Postseason is gonna bankrupt me, I've seen 19 different Wakefields so far

How much are you racking up with group breaks? Looking back I wish I started buying singles earlier, but the chance of a white whale kept me going for a while. I think it was the redemptions that made me quit.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
In some good news I checked out Discord today, worked very well with old school games.. going to play some with friends soon.

How much are you racking up with group breaks? Looking back I wish I started buying singles earlier, but the chance of a white whale kept me going for a while. I think it was the redemptions that made me quit.
That was the first one I was in. I generally stay out of them, but it was another multi case break for low money. I just missed a spot in one earlier in the week, other than that I've just bought singles that I see come up.

Sent from my XT1585 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
[MENTION=12485]JVHaste[/MENTION] nothing big. More 2011 Heritage Tints and 2010 Ginter NNO/Bazooka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online