Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What are the expected 2017 big names to pull & sleepers in Bowman Draft?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
This year seems to be tough especially with no Hunter Greene...any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

The checklist is loaded with plenty of duds. I was going to buy a few jumbos, but I've decided otherwise.

The best ones are probably Royce Lewis, Brendan McKay and MacKenzie Gore.

The second tier are: Heliot Ramos, Jo Adell, Keston Hiura, Shane Baz and Nick Pratto.

Sleeper wise give me M.J. Melendez, Mark Vientos, Nate Pearson, Quentin Holmes, Ryan Vilade and Stuart Fairchild

Hope this helps!

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
I feel the same way. I love Draft and buy about 5-6 Jumbo/Super Jumbo each year but this year looks weak. Thank you for your insight...

The checklist is loaded with plenty of duds. I was going to buy a few jumbos, but I've decided otherwise.

The best ones are probably Royce Lewis, Brendan McKay and MacKenzie Gore.

The second tier are: Heliot Ramos, Jo Adell, Keston Hiura, Shane Baz and Nick Pratto.

Sleeper wise give me M.J. Melendez, Mark Vientos, Nate Pearson, Quentin Holmes, Ryan Vilade and Stuart Fairchild

Hope this helps!

Members online