Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New Yankee Manager

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
His HR in the 2003 ALCS was responsible for the Red Sox winning it all in 2004, so hopefully his hiring means the Sox have another title heading their way!

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Aaron Boone is my favorite baseball player never to wear the birds on the bat. I have a very nice collection of his baseball cards.

As much as it surprises me that the Yankees would hire someone with zero coaching experience as their manager, I’m super happy for Boonie. He’s a super intelligent dude who will do a fantastic job as manager.

Being named the New York Yankees manager is a huge deal, and I think he’s more than capable of handling the pressure.

One of the pride and joys of my Boone collection.

2017 Topps Archives rainbow.

I completed this within a few weeks of the product being released.

I’m super lucky the 1/1 popped up at a reasonable price.

d1fd5d4a2a99a2c80313d6164a264a55.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I think this will be the trend in baseball now. Younger managers who embrace analytics, get along better with younger players etc. I think managerial experience will matter less. Look at the two managers in this year's World Series

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I think this will be the trend in baseball now. Younger managers who embrace analytics, get along better with younger players etc. I think managerial experience will matter less. Look at the two managers in this year's World Series

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

I know you wanted Judge but are you still happy with their choice of manager?

Members online