Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Say hello to my new baby :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Congratulations on the new arrival!!! 1960 is a great year card to have autographed!!!!!

Agreed,...................

Nice pick up OP, great addition and largely paid for by the selling of your SP chrome auto.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Congratulations on the new arrival!!! 1960 is a great year card to have autographed!!!!!

Danny, it kind of killed me because I'm a die-hard Yankees fan and Sandy is technically the age-old enemy, but you can't discount the nostalgia when it comes to Koufax. I'm absolutely ecstatic!

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Danny, it kind of killed me because I'm a die-hard Yankees fan and Sandy is technically the age-old enemy, but you can't discount the nostalgia when it comes to Koufax. I'm absolutely ecstatic!

I remember arguing with my great uncle about the Yankees and he was a Dodger fan, when Drysdale & Koufax played. Since my great uncle was left handed, Koufax was his favorite player. I've always had a soft spot for Koufax for that very reason!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Great pick up man, enjoy!

Even from a die hard Carlton fan, still gotta admit he was the best LHP ever.

One of my first baseball books was his autobiography, got me hooked...

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
I remember arguing with my great uncle about the Yankees and he was a Dodger fan, when Drysdale & Koufax played. Since my great uncle was left handed, Koufax was his favorite player. I've always had a soft spot for Koufax for that very reason!

That's an awesome story! I'm only 27, but my favorite thing about Koufax was his wicked hook. Forget 12 to 6. That thing was a 24 to 0 lol

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Awesome! I'd take a signed vintage card over a modern one any day. That's a beauty.

Thanks! I was looking at plenty of newer ones, but this one simply won out. Also, the price of newer ones were firm as hell. Most of them were up for 500 BIN's with no OBO.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
You would think that Koufax prices would come down a bit. He has signed a lot of cards over the last decade, but I suppose mostly in much smaller quantities than most players. Still, it is not a hard auto to find, but still very strongly priced in general.

I have a few autos and one certified but was really holding out hope of getting a 56T signed, but I think that ship has sailed. Even if he did a signing where you could send it items, the prices would be prohibitive, that I am certain.

Members online