Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Did Royce Lewis have another person signing for him?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
...or is his tired auto vastly different?

I'm not an expert by any means so this is more for just discussion. My eyes make me believe there are two different hands signing his cards but was wondering if anyone else was thinking the same. The Rs and Ls are the standouts for me.

Examples:
dL6frzYl.jpg
35C9vGAl.jpg

oHQPG0El.jpg
0spLa5pl.jpg

LQFQqdLl.jpg
1tBDOUQl.jpg

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Well, from what I’ve learned recently about how this whole sticker autograph thing works, it wouldn’t surprise me if half of his sticker autos sat in a warehouse for four years before being stuck on a card, and the other half were signed 2 hours ago.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
457033.jpg

Let's see if this worked, but this is one that somebody got IP at the GCL

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Rafael Devers had a similar situation, his 2015 Bowman and his 2015 Bowman best look autos look quite different, but that was at least two separate sets, not quite like this. That is very odd.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
lets say several sitting around table signing and they swap a few . Girl friend waiting to leave but auto's must be signed so she helps . TTM 's just thrown in trash . Welcome to minors 10 years ago . I showed a player one of his and he stated never signed that card .
BTW ; worked at PD and had a lesson in forgery - artist across table could write your name beside your just wrote upside down .

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Lewis has changed his signature multiple times already. All of them are at least consistent in terms of the R and L. Players do that all the time. I sent cards of Mike Trout a few months apart. The first one I got back was a custom card with a full sig. The second one looked much different, but it was accurate at that time. Now look at his sig. It doesn't resemble both of the previous ones.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts