Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What did Santa leave under the tree for you?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mburgin

Aug 11, 2008
pulled this from a case of Exquisite Golf that i got for Christmas last week. does it count?

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
black tar Heroin and a Tiger Woods auto? I haven't been given a present yet but its going to be hard to top those 2. :eek:

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
I'd say old Santa has treated me pretty well.

Got a nice new Ugly Stick rod and reel combo for fishing in the canoe and my amazing brother fetched me half season tickets to the Trenton Thunder! I also got a bunch of fishing lures and a nice pair of Duluth jeans to boot.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
34ef8b0ea93d6db56723287063100ffd.jpg

Between Santa, my daughter and Gf, I was given this beauty, was hard not to show a tear...

BTW, can you believe my gf mom wanted to “wash it” she said it was dirty and needed to be cleaned...🤦🏽

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
my mom picked this up for me. old packs of baseball in a box...
xfbfbdb.jpg

Just found this mixed in with them
HELTON, TODD.jpg

Last edited:

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
My wife and I bought each other 265gb iPhone X’s, so we didn’t exchange any gifts today, although I did order her a few pints of Special Batch Ben & Jerry’s that was delivered a few days ago.

We always have a big Christmas at the in-law’s for the girls, so we did that.

I really needed the electric shaver and hair trimmer. My shaver and nose hair trimmer’s both quit working a few weeks ago.

This is what I got from the in-law’s. Nothing special, but the rock for the yard is HUUUUGE, and I love it. I also got a few gift cards and some lottery tickets I won $34 on.
f3f62e6da9f12c754fe127330253966f.jpg
e8c6bb7e5d56584ef6ed7fda8018c5fc.jpg
1805cbb83b2bb40e43e1f67344ca040c.jpg

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
I'm impossible to shop for, as I only REALLY want Canseco cards I don't yet have. In spite of this, I was able to get a sweet keyboard, so that was cool (our other one shorted out.) I was able to pick up a 2014 Stadium Club Member's Only Canseco which I didn't yet have, so I'm happy about that.

As a side note, yesterday, my dad was taken by ambulance to the hospital and he is now in the ICU receiving blood transfusions. As a recipient of a kidney transplant years ago, my dad may be facing kidney problems, so we are all very worried about that... along with the rest of his health. Please keep him in your prayers.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
I'm impossible to shop for, as I only REALLY want Canseco cards I don't yet have. In spite of this, I was able to get a sweet keyboard, so that was cool (our other one shorted out.) I was able to pick up a 2014 Stadium Club Member's Only Canseco which I didn't yet have, so I'm happy about that.

As a side note, yesterday, my dad was taken by ambulance to the hospital and he is now in the ICU receiving blood transfusions. As a recipient of a kidney transplant years ago, my dad may be facing kidney problems, so we are all very worried about that... along with the rest of his health. Please keep him in your prayers.

Praying for your dad

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
Nice! I haven’t been to a Thunder game in years! I’ll be up that way on New Years Day for a card show though lol!

I'd say old Santa has treated me pretty well.

Got a nice new Ugly Stick rod and reel combo for fishing in the canoe and my amazing brother fetched me half season tickets to the Trenton Thunder! I also got a bunch of fishing lures and a nice pair of Duluth jeans to boot.