Pretty much same as the last few years
1) Keep adding to my vintage sets, 1941 Play Ball and 1971 Topps Greatest Moments
2) Keep adding to my 2011 Marquee Museum set (possibly hit 75% this year)
3) Finish the 2017 Topps Silver Pack chrome set (7 cards for S1 Gold/Orange/Blue/Green, 120+ for S2)
4) Add at least 5 Grady Sizemores. Or else finally start on the M&M and Documentary variations I never cared about.
4a) Finally build a site for my Sizemore collection. I've already paid a ton for my domain name and never really used it. But that means scanning a ton, which I hate.
5) Sell more, buy less. Try to have my baseball hobby finance itself for this year
Not really a goal, but it's been years since I opened a case of something. I keep thinking about Heritage, but I never pull the trigger. 1969 won't be my favorite design so I don't see plunging into that, even if it's not about the design. Maybe GQ or A&G. Maybe something new.