Crazy to fathom another year has gone by. Hopefully everyone made some headway in this crazy hobby of ours. As life happens so in turn does our involvement with our collections.
What are YOUR hopes and aspirations for your part in the collecting world in the following year?
I'll list mine in no particular order.
1) I want to FINISH AT least 2 of the sets I'm working on. down to 3 cards or less in 4 sets.
2) stay focused. I got a little off track with main PC pickups being slow and grabbed up a bunch of stuff I'll probably end up selling in the near future.
3) get re-supplied and have everything encased, labeled and team bagged. I was at about 95% for a month and I keep falling backwards.
4) this is the year I finally grab a Harper auto. overdue But I may just bite the bullet finally.
5) Did I say stay focused!!? I love the stuff I have but between starting a new spahn pc, haniger rainbow, star autographs of today's young stars and grabbing a few things I thought were needed, I spent double what I should have. Stick to my sets or a hof patch once in a while and I feel I should be good.
6) get back in the gym and lose some weight. my knees and back hurt and my 20 yr reunion is this year, so why not?