Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New Year Night Crew Ep. 2018-01

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I like the month long, I'm typically only up on nights I need to close the store or random nights I can't sleep but the conversation is usually good, even if it's sparse

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Hidden Treasures are the best. I remember when I used to buy packs/boxes I'd go back every time some unknown would pop up and dig for their rookie.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
evening.
I like the idea of a month long thread as well. been picking up stuff left and right for the PC.
Made a tally the other day, needing 250 total cards over all the sets I'm working on. think I've picked up about 8 since then. Some are of course htf, not even sure a few were made. Trying to keep a focused, as I get to the higher dollar needs. easy to put those off and buy something shiny

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Yeah this month long version is a lot better than before. Id always want to add on to the last nights post and it would be finished.

I always thought the same thing about the older players. I still have a hard time with 70-80's stars but the historical names before that I've really taken a liking to. Hence my HOF PC. whichever you choose to do, best of luck. and young?

I think the reason its hard to connect sometimes is the rules and slight changes make the world of difference and can kill stats. The bigger example is in football where the rules have really made passing a million times easier, to the point where garbage QBs have higher ratings than old QBs like Elway Marino etc.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
The other idea I had for here that could work now is some sort of "deal of the week/moth" I mentioned it before but threads just got buried so it wouldn't work We could take turns posting deals FS (I would even start) and only guys who post regularly can claim.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
When I typed in freedomcardboard to google search it still shows busty vs juggmaster as the poll :lol:

I see Halladay was taking the good stuff. You had to know he was pounding something nice to fly a type of plane where the creator died in the same version.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Yeah yeah. Its nice when you hit on breaking boxes. It SUCKS when you're off your game. I think I had another good day today. Optic Football is really starting to grow on me.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Evening all. Gonna be up in about 5 hours. Had a good night at TwinsFest tonight, gonna do it again in the morning. Picked up a few game used items and got 40ish autos

Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
When I typed in freedomcardboard to google search it still shows busty vs juggmaster as the poll :lol:

I see Halladay was taking the good stuff. You had to know he was pounding something nice to fly a type of plane where the creator died in the same version.

Yeah, and there are idiots on this board who are still making excuses for him.

Dude was a drugged up fool operating an airplane.

End of story.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Yeah, and there are idiots on this board who are still making excuses for him.

Dude was a drugged up fool operating an airplane.

End of story.

Plus, even if he wasn't actively high that stuff really messes with your body for a long time (longer than it takes to leave your system) when I was on a lot of Morphine it took me a month to gain back my sense of smell, hand warmth, hand-eye coordination. Honestly that stuff is better for getting high than actual pain relief, as it causes a lot of joint inflammation. If he really was too hurt to need it then he should be on bedrest.

on a funnier note, check this out :lol:
https://www.indeed.com/q-Eaton-l-Beaver,-PA-jobs.html

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Number 1 Draft Pick Royce Lewis! And the Twins second pick in the draft, Brent Rooker
fe93454a068af82ba843c8df4dc90446.jpg
8e0bca16cab836e799c6abdda92ad0da.jpg

Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online