Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************ MONDAY MORNING THREAD 1/8/18 ***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Kinda bummed to have a full week of work after 2 short weeks. Oh well, I get a short week next week with TwinsFest.

Good morning! Going to start working on ST autograph requests sometime this week!!!!!!!

I really need to get back into TTM. The only downside for me is it seems that less and less guys are signing. I know my ST numbers declined each year the last few I did it. Do you still need a Michael Pineda auto?

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning all. Kinda bummed to have a full week of work after 2 short weeks. Oh well, I get a short week next week with TwinsFest.

I really need to get back into TTM. The only downside for me is it seems that less and less guys are signing. I know my ST numbers declined each year the last few I did it. Do you still need a Michael Pineda auto?

Don't need Pineda, but thanks of thinking of me!!!! I go by the most probable based on SCN, for TTM autos, then take a few chances. I have about 20-25 I plan on sending out, including quite a few coaches, from the older cards I recently obtained.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Don't need Pineda, but thanks of thinking of me!!!! I go by the most probable based on SCN, for TTM autos, then take a few chances. I have about 20-25 I plan on sending out, including quite a few coaches, from the older cards I recently obtained.

Sounds good. Just figured I'd check on Pineda since he will be at TwinsFest this year. Going through the list, here are some former Yankees that will be there-
Pineda, Phil Hughes, Jim Kaat, LaTroy Hawkins, Zack Littell (minors), Scott Erickson, and Dietrich Enns (Minors).

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Sounds good. Just figured I'd check on Pineda since he will be at TwinsFest this year. Going through the list, here are some former Yankees that will be there-
Pineda, Phil Hughes, Jim Kaat, LaTroy Hawkins, Zack Littell (minors), Scott Erickson, and Dietrich Enns (Minors).

I'd be interested in Hawkins Littell & Erickson, if on a Yankee card, Yankee sticker or index card. Let me know what you need from me for getting them!!!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I'd be interested in Hawkins Littell & Erickson, if on a Yankee card, Yankee sticker or index card. Let me know what you need from me for getting them!!!

I'll see if I can find a Yankees card of those guys or logo for you. I don't really have anything for any of them to sign so if I happen to go through their table I'll gladly get something for you

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Kids new phones got delivered today so now I can be ignored by them with newer, more expensive tech...

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I'll see if I can find a Yankees card of those guys or logo for you. I don't really have anything for any of them to sign so if I happen to go through their table I'll gladly get something for you

Perfect!!! If I can help you out, just holler!!!

Members online