User Tag List

Thread: Weird question borne from a long story...

mrmet17
    Mentioned
    534 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Weird question borne from a long story...

Do you wear underwear under your pajamas when you go to sleep? Obviously, if you sleep naked, no need to answer, and definitely donít post pics

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would you care to "brief" us on the long story? badda bing. Normally, I would fall under the no need to answer category but I do wear boxers with tee shirt being optional whenever I am visiting somewhere and staying overnight. I would say that for an adult to be wearing underwear underneath pajamas seems excessive unless there are concerns about leaking or squirting while asleep.

mrmet17
    Mentioned
    534 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet View Post
    Would you care to "brief" us on the long story? badda bing. Normally, I would fall under the no need to answer category but I do wear boxers with tee shirt being optional whenever I am visiting somewhere and staying overnight. I would say that for an adult to be wearing underwear underneath pajamas seems excessive unless there are concerns about leaking or squirting while asleep.
    Well, Iíll try to be brief as possible...

The other night my son wore underwear to bed instead of his pull-up (heís almost 3) and made it through the night with no accidents. The next day we were telling him how proud we were and my wife says he can wear underwear again tonight under his pjs. I said he doesnít need the underwear. She said everyone wears underwear under their pjs. I thought the point of pjs was to be relaxed and free without underwear and it became a big debate, hence why I posted here asking.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMet View Post
    Well, Iíll try to be brief as possible...

The other night my son wore underwear to bed instead of his pull-up (heís almost 3) and made it through the night with no accidents. The next day we were telling him how proud we were and my wife says he can wear underwear again tonight under his pjs. I said he doesnít need the underwear. She said everyone wears underwear under their pjs. I thought the point of pjs was to be relaxed and free without underwear and it became a big debate, hence why I posted here asking.

Seems like there's some concern about leaks in your situation so whatever gets the little guy through the night dry works in my book.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i sleep in underwear and t-shirt. I suppose if sleeping in your underwear is a problem, you might need new underwear! Mine are comfy briefs.

mrmet17
    Mentioned
    534 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet View Post
    Seems like there's some concern about leaks in your situation so whatever gets the little guy through the night dry works in my book.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
    That was only the start of the discussion, the main point of dissent was if adults wear underwear under pjs, not as pjs

mrmet17
    Mentioned
    534 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rsmath View Post
    i sleep in underwear and t-shirt. I suppose if sleeping in your underwear is a problem, you might need new underwear! Mine are comfy briefs.
    It was more about underwear under pjs, not underwear as pjs