Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Huge mail day . 52 Topps Mantle style

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
Ok, so it’s not actually a card. I may not ever own a 52 Mantle so I figured why not put one on a shirt and a baseball T at that. I manage a convention center and we have various types of shows all the time. At this one show there was a t-shirt vendor making custom t’s. I asked her to make this, paid her some cash and went on my way. She didn’t make it that day because she didn’t have the navy blue shirt in my size. I gave her my address and expected to get the shirt the following week. Well that was 3 months ago. I was able to track the lady down and start the harassing (well not really). I knew that wouldn’t get me what I wanted. After about two dozen unresponsive emails, phone calls and text messages I got a single message this past Wednesday that said she mailed the shirt. No apology. Nothing but “Tracking says your shirt will be there Saturday”. It wasn’t about the money. I WANTED this shirt. My wife and kids always make fun of me because of my hobby but they really had a blast with this one. Enjoy
71eb23d9ff8be4e06bacd174224158df.jpg

f005163dbf4d1cd703e0844c5917a070.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts