Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The official 2018 NY Yankees in season thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
13 days til pitchers and catchers. Im so excited to watch this team. Longtime 68 year old yankee fan. Post your thoughts, news anything yankee related.

D9mm4MD.jpg

sent from my interplasma device

Last edited:

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Here's the full TV 11-game schedule:

Friday, Feb. 23, vs. Detroit 1 p.m.

Wednesday, Feb. 28, vs. Detroit 1 p.m.

Friday, March 2, vs. Atlanta, 1 p.m.

Sunday, March 4, vs. Tampa Bay, 1 p.m.

Thursday, March 8, vs. Philadelphia, 1 p.m.

Saturday, March 10, vs. Mets, 1 p.m.

Monday, March 12, vs. Minnesota, 6 p.m.

Tuesday, March 13, vs. Detroit, 1 p.m.

Thursday, March 15, vs. Pittsburgh, 1 p.m.

Sunday, March 18, vs. Miami

Friday, March 23, vs. Boston, 1 p.m.

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Anyone else see a Russell Wilson SSSP variation card release in the near future? Even cooler would be an Elway/Wilson dual Yankees card. :cool:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Aaron Judge would be an awesome Tight End, I think the Yanks really don't want a game of football catch breaking out because there's a lot of TE short NFL teams that could turn him into a 2 sport athlete... (Wilson's team comes to mind)

Prophet

Dec 5, 2017
Ohio
Yankees baseball is going to be must see appointment viewing TV programing this summer and I can't wait! I am supposed to be in NYC this June and attending a game at Yankees Stadium is #1 on my NYC to-do list.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Yankees baseball is going to be must see appointment viewing TV programing this summer and I can't wait! I am supposed to be in NYC this June and attending a game at Yankees Stadium is #1 on my NYC to-do list.

How much $$$$ do you think it will be this year? Seems like its going to be sky high...

Prophet

Dec 5, 2017
Ohio
How much $$$$ do you think it will be this year? Seems like its going to be sky high...

Have no idea how much it'll cost because it'll be my first game at Yankee Stadium but I expect it's going to be expensive like everything else is in NYC. That said, I'm ok with doing the upper deck / outfield thing because I'll spend 1/2 the game exploring the Stadium.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Have no idea how much it'll cost because it'll be my first game at Yankee Stadium but I expect it's going to be expensive like everything else is in NYC. That said, I'm ok with doing the upper deck / outfield thing because I'll spend 1/2 the game exploring the Stadium.

You can go on stubhub and get decent prices

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts