Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The official 2018 NY Yankees in season thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Yeah I anticipate I'll be buying tickets from a reseller. I have a brother who lives in NYC so I am hoping he'll have some connections

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

you can get bleachers for 20 bucks, do the roll call pretty cool

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Section 203 with the Bleacher Creatures is the place to be. Be sure to talk to Bald Vinny and buy a Bleacher Creatures t-shirt from him after the game!

Prophet

Dec 5, 2017
Ohio
you can get bleachers for 20 bucks, do the roll call pretty cool

Section 203 with the Bleacher Creatures is the place to be. Be sure to talk to Bald Vinny and buy a Bleacher Creatures t-shirt from him after the game!

Thanks for the heads up about cheap bleachers seats! I'll take $20 seats with $80 left over to spend on beers, hot dogs, and BC t-shirt vs $100.00 a ticket and drinking water out of the fountain between innings any time.

PS: $20 is actually less than what I spent on tickets going to a Spring Training grapefruit league game last spring. Saw Detroit play Atlanta and Freeman hit a HR off Verlander FTW.

Last edited:

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Watching the game today, Bird and Sanchez went deep. This lineup is going to be fun, cant wait for opening day.

Members online

Latest posts