Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew Feb 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Important notice!

Its time for the Shohei Ohtani injury draft!! Prizes galore!! :lol: fun for the whole family!!!!!... just pick a week and the game role, and win win win! :cool:
Winner receives $10 paypal or a $20 card from each other contestant.

JVHaste: 3rd week of May / pitching.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I have been thinking about Ohtani a lot from a fantasy baseball perspective, he is probably over hyped for what he will deliver right away but even if he's an average pitcher and an average hitter he will still produce more than many many people just because he's doing both. I won't be going after him but I think it's fascinating

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I’ll play devils advocate and say while he does get the usual bumps and bruises, he doesn’t hit the DL

I forgot to say 1 person gets the entry "never injured at all" so its all yours. A bit tougher IMO in these days with a shorter DL but could still happen.

for anyone else still deciding what to take the week before mine has 2 games at Coors Field for some high altitude action.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I hope the kid doesn't get hurt at all, but I just have to think its high risk with him doing both.

He has already had upper and lower body injuries before, so he is worse than Giancarlo.

If we don't get 8 slots I think it should be cancelled, hopefully people join so there is a nice pool.

plus he looks super old :confused:

7237.jpg

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Thats Shoji!!! .... Tabuchi :lol: Its where [MENTION=3127]Super Mario[/MENTION] goes after the Stl game to pick up some gilfs.

He is rumored to have the greatest bathrooms of any entertainment even in the whole world. I thought it was a joke but check this out

f774304c0e74b4c19fe9e10ed8013f3d.jpg

all it would take is one [MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION] pit stop to destroy those bathrooms to Congo quality.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Ohtani pitches on Saturday, I'd like to try to get 8 slots before then or cut it off. any FCBers who want to play please enter.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Make a separate thread? Might get more views...some of the prudes might stay away from the night crew ;)

Sure thing.I will make a new thread.

..and I think the prudes just stay away from me, with the Night Crew becoming a casualty in the whole ordeal. ;)

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I have contracted the plague. Thats new. Anyways, made some decent pickups via trade this week. Its really fun to sit down with someone and haggle over cards. But now that I'm sick as h*ll, no trade days for a bit. I think trading is becoming a lost art of the hobby. All too often, its just "how much do you wanna pay for this or that?" instead of swapping cards. I think it takes skill and practice to be able to be a good trader. Just my two cents.

Members online