Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew Feb 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Not much tonight. Had a very boring 4 hour class on bombs and the response tactics to mass casualty incidents involving incendiary devices. I think our instructor got bored teaching so we turned on the Heels/Duke game and watched that. Its frickin cold again tonight. The weather is so up and down. 70 degrees one day. 45 degrees the next. I'm so ready for baseball to start.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Not much tonight. Had a very boring 4 hour class on bombs and the response tactics to mass casualty incidents involving incendiary devices. I think our instructor got bored teaching so we turned on the Heels/Duke game and watched that. Its frickin cold again tonight. The weather is so up and down. 70 degrees one day. 45 degrees the next. I'm so ready for baseball to start.

LOL thats pretty funny. So your bomb tactic knowledge revolves around midrange jumpers and posting up? :lol:

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I'm glad I found it on tonight. I needed a good laugh. I've been watching ********** open up boxes of cards on youtube and watching the movie. You get your hands on any Topps Series 1 yet?

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I am more of a "Thanks Topps" type of guy but I might open a single Series 1 pack every other year. . . and maybe a MTG pack every 5 years. If any activity I'd probably continue my TTM projects, specifically the 1990 Score set. I got big Hendu before he died but not Ken Caminiti.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
...and yes, lots of ********** opening cards. "sick pull brah, phat GU maaaaan" ...... they many abbreviations even when talking and not typing :lol:

I was watching some GM norm chess tournament earlier (the qualification process to become a Grandmaster) only one guy Im rooting for whos a youtuber but he hasn't had his shot yet. Also going to start my own youtube channel myself soon, working out the kinks.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Who doesn't love 1990 Score? Great set. I am going back old school this year and try to pick up some of the more iconic 90's inserts that I used to collect. I've got some Griffeys I'm chasing after.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Yeah Score 90 is beautiful. All the colors look great and they don't have any parallel value which I'm starting to get sick of these days.

Did someone say iconic inserts? :cool: I can hook you up with some mad Crusades, son.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Off the top of my head the biggest names I have in Red and Purple-

Red Miguel Tejada, Mo Vaughn... Purple Paul Molitor, David Ortiz, John Smoltz, Barry Larkin.

I have more its just Ive looked at so many Crusades on line that every card seems familiar to me like I have it :confused:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I think I was offering that for $60 to someone around here, Id give to you for $55 shipped if you want... looks like my big plans for Spring Break/ Easter are going down, need some cash.

Members online

Latest posts