Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew Feb 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I wonder what the fastest timetable he has to MLB. end 2019? 2020?.

and yeah, Im like Darth Vader, Im on fiyahhh!!!! :lol: I think Im over 5k lifetime. :cool:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Edgar Martinez is the kind of guy you want building a young hitter so I wonder if this is one of the times rushing a guy wouldn't hurt as it seems the coaching talent is at the MLB level for them. he turned Mike Zunino around after all, which is why I'm investing the Edgar Martinez "turn dog sht into cotton candy" machine. :lol:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Well, you do have a point. LOL

I still cant believe Edgar raked in the old dimensions in that park... with a lazy eye. :rolleyes: If he wasn't so dumpy looking Id say roids, but it seems like pure hitting understanding. If that guy can't help you nobody can.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Its amazing when you sit back and see guys that really understood the art of hitting but due to the era they played in, they were suspected of roids. I always like Edgar. Much like I liked Palmeiro too.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
57b781198c405e77eef4bfd48aab8ef2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I don't really have a problem with Harper's game play. I don't want to see him in New York. I'm hoping he can re-sign with the Nats so the Yankees don't offer him a contract. Its gonna be stupid and it will put them back in the same position they were in 10 years ago or so.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I wonder if a dark horse team signs him. Picking Texas to land prime Arod seemed strange at the time.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I'm sure there will be some really high offers from some off the wall teams, but in the end, I'm sure Bryce won't go somewhere that prevents him from atleast contending for a ring. It'll probably be the Giants.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I'm sure there will be some really high offers from some off the wall teams, but in the end, I'm sure Bryce won't go somewhere that prevents him from atleast contending for a ring. It'll probably be the Giants.

What about somewhere that gives him a better chance at a HR record? That is kind of what Mr. Rod did, and shockingly picked a non winning team. Or what if a Japanese team offers him the stupidest megadeal?? I wonder if he just says fck it and goes overseas... that would be a true shocker.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Eh....I think that he would rather win a ship than worry about a HR record. Then again I may be wrong. If he went overseas, that would be pretty crazy. I'm sure Japan would eat him up!

Latest posts