Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew Feb 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Lemme see what I can do. I think that is very reasonable. I'd probably crack it out of the case if I bought it. Never been a big graded fan.

Yeah, the main upside I guess is it will be protected in shipping, only other point of graded is if you get higher than avg. but I think 9s for Crusades are about par.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I'm still pissed about selling the Jeter. I was hard up for cash or else I would probably still have it.

Yeah that is a rough loss... hopefully you got paid big time. I'd imagine a purple Jeter is roughly on par with a purple Ripken, I bid 500 on one and got blown away by a lot.

Will send you a full list in the morning, that Arod is my most expensive green but if you want to throw in some cheaper guys I have lots.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
The live FaceBook breaks from this hillbilly at Grand Slam Collectibles are the worst.

The dude is extremely obnoxious, he takes shots and gets sauced up while breaking, and then gets all butthurt and throws little b*tch fits when someone says something he doesn’t like.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
What's happening, I'm stuck at work for awhile tonight, having some work done at the store and I get to captain the project....oh the joys.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Hey dicks. I'm sitting here watching Gold Rush and getting ready to call it an early night. Have to open the store in the morning. Yay said nobody ever. I worked at the LCS today helping the owner by sorting thru some monster boxes of commons looking for gold. Found some neat stuff for him and for me! Ended up picking up a jumbo of series 1 Topps and a box of Optic football. My butt still hurts after opening that crap. Good to see you guys on here.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I’m FINALLY watching the very last episode of season 3 of Twin Peaks.

Twin Peaks? spoiler alert, the twin peaks get so large they block the sun from reaching thy land, causing an ice age that dooms mankind (Im a bit ahead of you)

c85afafa6a028650adbe5ac238723dae.jpg

and [MENTION=2141]blanning71[/MENTION].... I cant get you that list tonight, it was all out of order so I need time.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
full.jpg

Out of the gloom I rise up from my tomb into impending doom.... 24 hours until twin peaks destroy us all... :twisted:

Ok B.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
xray-pinup-calendar2%u00252B%u002525281%u00252529.jpg

When the still sea conspires an armor... and her sullen and aborted currents breed tiny monsters

True sailing is dead! :lol:

ok, I am having too much fun, I will quit now. :grouphug:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Alrighty, enough awkwardness from me... red rover red rover I call [MENTION=2110]lisu[/MENTION] over. :)

and I call [MENTION=6360]ShtHairMcGee[/MENTION] over.. I don't know you but the name is awesome.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Mario Kart has always been the bomb. I think my fave racing games though are Lego Racers and Smugglers Run.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
rule #1 of racing games- every waterfall is a "secret" shortcut. :-| One time I went into a waterfall and crashed. . .no shortcut. I was fking shocked, had to put the controller down. :lol:

So 99.975% of waterfalls are shortcuts :p

Members online