Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew Feb 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Everything you need to know about the type of person Bryce Harper is was all caught on camera.

His own teammate tried to murder him in the dugout. That tells me everything I need to know about him. Yeah, he can rake, but he must really be a sh*tty human being if Jonathan Papelbon was willing to try and choke the life from his body on camera in front of thousands of people.

I’ll always think he’s a sh*t bag.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I never liked Papelbon. NEVER. I just wanted to punch him in the face.

Yep, he is a ****** too. Its pretty funny when someone who works 1 inning per game 60 times a year criticizes a full time player for not hustling :lol:

edit: It looks like he retired?? I honestly didn't notice.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
UFC going down tonight, Eryk Anders gets Lyoto Machida = a huge jump up in competition for him.

Atm looking into making my own tube channel, we will see if I get it done.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Congrats to the Philly fans. I watched a few quarters, really rough day for defenses and special teams... and commentators of course. :rolleyes:

..and looks like Lyoto Machida won last night (barely) as the rule goes "never fight a man who drinks his own piss" :lol:

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I watched the prelims today.

Didn’t watch the Super Bowl, but went out of my way to watch the halftime performance.

It was excellent, and anyone complaining is a complete idiot.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I watched the prelims today.

Didn’t watch the Super Bowl, but went out of my way to watch the halftime performance.

It was excellent, and anyone complaining is a complete idiot.

I heard the co-main of last night had one of the worst non stoppages, I need to go watch it but don't have the bloodlust atm ;)

Can't remember the last time I watched a halftime show, just not my kind of music and a lot of kiddy dancing sht to go with it. A few SuperBowls ago they had Man in the Box (Alice in Chains) as the outro music to commercial breaks which was a nice surprise.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts