User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: clarkzac's Twins Autograph Collection

zc3009
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I realize that I slacked off on this. I'm not even sure what I have scanned in terms of my Twins autographs anymore. I know that I have not used my scanner since our first child was born this past January. I do want to resurrect this thread with the few guys that I still haven't posted. Will be a slower process, but I did enjoy doing this. Hard to believe that my last post on this thread was about 20 months ago.

mantle7man
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Better to be a slacker on posting than continuing with your collection!
    Collector of Autographs, TTM autographs, Vintage, Yankees and Mantle
    Sets completed 1955-1965, 1967, 1969, 1951 Topps Red & Blue Back, 1951 Bowman, 1955 Bowman, 1963 Fleer, 1965 Topps Embossed, 1961 Topps Stamps, 1962 Topps Stamps & 1968 Topps Game.
    Yankee needs:Two 1962 Topps stamp pairs. Need T209 Contentnea Roanoke players.dano 7 by Danny Secrist, on Flickr

zc3009
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dano7 View Post
    Better to be a slacker on posting than continuing with your collection!
    Well, it's slowed way down in the last year. Bennett was born January 3rd, and I've added just a handful to the Twins autograph collection since then. Did make a trip in August to Target Field and scored some on field BP passes. Came home with another Rosario signed Ginter, Jonathan Schoop auto (thankful on that one as he was only with the team for the one season), and then signed baseballs of Rocco Baldelli, Nelson Cruz, Luis Arraez, and Jorge Polanco. The Cruz and Arraez were signed at a STH signing that I couldn't attend, but my buddy went in place for me. I also won a Taylor Rogers signed ball from Kyle Gibson's charity fundraiser he did throughout the season

mantle7man
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Babies come first....they don't stay that way long.
    Collector of Autographs, TTM autographs, Vintage, Yankees and Mantle
    Sets completed 1955-1965, 1967, 1969, 1951 Topps Red & Blue Back, 1951 Bowman, 1955 Bowman, 1963 Fleer, 1965 Topps Embossed, 1961 Topps Stamps, 1962 Topps Stamps & 1968 Topps Game.
    Yankee needs:Two 1962 Topps stamp pairs. Need T209 Contentnea Roanoke players.dano 7 by Danny Secrist, on Flickr

zc3009
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dano7 View Post
    Babies come first....they don't stay that way long.
    You definitely aren't kidding! He's been wanting to walk for a few weeks now, just can't get his balance down. Every now and then I'll flip through the pictures of him on my phone and I can't believe how much he has grown and changed.

jagr3boys
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Getting your plans ready for Twinsfest?
    Collecting Gary and Joe Gaetti, Ozzie Smith, Kenny Boyer, Albert Pujols, Kirby Puckett, Joe Mauer,and Brian Dinkleman. PM me if you have something you don't need that I might!

And if you want to friend me on Facebook, please let me know your online handle, since I may not know your real name!

AstrosAtoZ
     AstrosAtoZ
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love seeing team Autograph threads revived!

zc3009
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Cleveland View Post
    Getting your plans ready for Twinsfest?
    Unfortunately I won't be making it again this year, which will mark 2 years in a row. As much as I'd love to go, just won't be in the budget this year. Little man turns 1 in January and had some unexpected home repair expenses this month. But this guy makes missing Twinsfest worth it.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	45359.jpeg 
Views:	7 
Size:	18.5 KB 
ID:	95026

Sent from my SM-N970U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

jagr3boys
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going Friday night. With it only being two days this year, I think both days will be nuts, but Saturday will be really bad.
    Collecting Gary and Joe Gaetti, Ozzie Smith, Kenny Boyer, Albert Pujols, Kirby Puckett, Joe Mauer,and Brian Dinkleman. PM me if you have something you don't need that I might!

And if you want to friend me on Facebook, please let me know your online handle, since I may not know your real name!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345