Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Card I aquired to make all of you jealous

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I'm not an anti-clown guy but Ronny looks seriously scary in that picture, crazy I'm gonna beat you to death with this bat kind of smile.

Prophet

Dec 5, 2017
Ohio
Bonus points for whoever comes closet to guessing the year of Ronald's card! And did you know that Ronald McDonald has been the MVP of the Hamburger Franchise Mascot Clown League every year since 1940? The Burger King finished in close 2nd place a few times but Ronald always wins in the end.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
Bonus points for whoever comes closet to guessing the year of Ronald's card! And did you know that Ronald McDonald has been the MVP of the Hamburger Franchise Mascot Clown League every year since 1940? The Burger King finished in close 2nd place a few times but Ronald always wins in the end.

It has a 1988 feel to it I think.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts

1984 using my swag system.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
This poor guy:

71909-3Fr.jpg

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
Acually Ronald McDonald came out in 1963...

Prophet

Dec 5, 2017
Ohio
Interesting stuff Bongo and great guesses guys! Unfortunately, no one was close to the actual date of 2012.

GoRonald.jpg

Members online

Latest posts