Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********SUNDAY MORNING THREAD 2/11/18 *********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Good morning gentlemen. Appears I need to shovel yet again up here. Not as bad as Friday and looks like a snow free week going forward but after a very dry winter Mother Nature seems to be paying us back all in one week.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Watching Planet Earth 2 on Netflix right now. I remember watching a lot of the first one back when it came out, but man, I was I only 13 when the first series was released so I might have to go back and watch that one again.

That is awesome! Bob Allison and Zoilo Versalles would be the two toughies in that group. I have 8 of those 12 guys. I really need to send Camilo Pascual a TTM request. He's hit or miss, but usually signs with a donation. My problem is I have a 1964 League Leaders card signed by Dick Stigman and Jim Bunning. They both inscribed their 1963 strikeout totals on it as well. Would love to find somebody that can do a private signing with Pascual to finish it, and I'd pay the extra for the inscription on it too

Members online