Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**TUESDAY MORNING THREAD ******** 2/13/18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Good morning all. Starting late today. Catching hot stove this morning and while talking to Didi on face time, Gleyber made an appearance....he's sooooooo dreamy

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
It’s gonna be a good day. Sun is out for the first time in a week. Off work because Mardi Gras closes everything down around here. Ebay has 8%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Have a bean meeting today. None of us really want to go. We are all trying to see if we can get out of there early today. It's supposed to be from 12:30-6. And it's an hour away from the office.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Good morning all. Have a bean meeting today. None of us really want to go. We are all trying to see if we can get out of there early today. It's supposed to be from 12:30-6. And it's an hour away from the office.

Morning kiddies It's beginng to look alot like spring well since Baseball time is almost here. And Zac if that meeting is that long, it must be important :lol: :lol:

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Afternoon everyone. I'm excited for spring training beyond belief! The slow free agency has made this offseason gruelingly slow.
I'm in my second week of monday-friday at my job, I don't know how everyone does this, I need a varied schedule, this is bonkers.

Members online