Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I'd like to share a recent completed rainbow if I can.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Nice. How long did it take you to complete?

I finished the one in my signature within two weeks of the product being released.

I was so lucky with the 1/1.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Nice. How long did it take you to complete?

I finished the one in my signature within two weeks of the product being released.

I was so lucky with the 1/1.

I picked up the 1/1 quick and over a short time the 2,3,4,5/5. I just needed the 1/5 which popped up on COMC around Oct. It took me a month and a half to pull the trigger once I saw the seller drop the price. Needing it to complete the run I surprised myself how long I held out for it. I left it there for 3 months before I had it shipped. I got it in the mail the other day.

Last edited:

crypticfreak1

May 16, 2016
That’s awesome! I have 2 runs of 1-5 for my Brian Johnson collection of the Rize set he was in but I lucked out because one seller had practically all of them. I bought 4/5 of a third run from the same seller and after a year the last one in that run was offered to me by a collector! I’ve also completed 2 runs of the 5x7 cards as well!

Members online