Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2018 Topps Heritage Checklist

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Combining Judge with Reggie for those dual autographs is very fitting. I imagine that Judge/Jeter/Jackson triple auto is a Yankees fans wet dream.

Very nice Real One autograph checklist. Not too many duds with a lot of upper tier players from the past (Aaron, Yaz, Ryan, etc.) present (Trout, Bryant, Correa, Machado, Sale, Goldy, etc.) & future (Ohtani, Robles, Devers, Mejia, Frazier, etc.). There really aren't many in there that I would be horrified to pull. The Clubhouse Auto Relic checklist is pretty awesome too. Even with the increased price I may buy a few boxes to test my luck.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Combining Judge with Reggie for those dual autographs is very fitting. I imagine that Judge/Jeter/Jackson triple auto is a Yankees fans wet dream.

Very nice Real One autograph checklist. Not too many duds with a lot of upper tier players from the past (Aaron, Yaz, Ryan, etc.) present (Trout, Bryant, Correa, Machado, Sale, Goldy, etc.) & future (Ohtani, Robles, Devers, Mejia, Frazier, etc.). There really aren't many in there that I would be horrified to pull. The Clubhouse Auto Relic checklist is pretty awesome too. Even with the increased price I may buy a few boxes to test my luck.

Agree. These look pretty solid. Hopefully not 1/case.

Members online