Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB need to find a couple ted wieand cards ASAP.....(1958-1960 or 2009)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
as some of you know by now , as a result of my own fire and the recent passing of my father , my own collecting is pretty much on hold for now , but i am still picking up items that my customers at the market request....usually there is no huge rush , as most of these are people i see on a regular basis , but this past saturday i met two ladies who do have something of a time limit on their request.... (one just moved here and will be around , but her sister will only be here another week or two before returning home 1000 miles awa and they'd like to get some cards in time for her departure...)

the ladies are related to ted wieand , an old school cincinnati reds pitcher who got a taste of the big leagues in 1958 and 1960....there are very limited options when it comes to his cardboard , and i am willing to take ANYTHING on the list below (though the vintage takes priority over the heritage)....i'm assuming the item most likely available card (and the one they already knew about and said they both wanted) would be the basic 1960 topps rookie card...anything else would be considered icing on the proverbial cake...

would be willing to buy or trade to get a couple of these in by NEXT friday (march 2nd)...

1958 Reds Enquirer #42 Ted Wieand
1958 Seattle Popcorn #19 Ted Wieand
1959 Reds Enquirer #28 Ted Wieand
1960 Topps #146 Ted Wieand RS RC
1960 Topps Venezuelan #146 Ted Wieand RP
2009 Topps Heritage 1960 Buybacks #146 Ted Wieand RS
2009 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection Relics Autographs #TW Ted Wieand Seat EXCH
2009 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection Relics Dual Autographs #BW Jay Bruce Bat/Ted Wieand Seat
2009 Topps Heritage Real One Autographs #TW Ted Wieand EXCH
2009 Topps Heritage Real One Autographs Dual #WB Ted Wieand/Jay Bruce EXCH
2009 Topps Heritage Real One Autographs Red Ink #TW Ted Wieand

that is his complete player checklist according to beckett , but if you know of any other items not included , please let me know...

thanks ,
claude

Members online