Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************MONDAY MORNING THREAD ****2/26

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning all, we had a meeting this morning so I had to be in at 4:30 instead of 5...of course it was pointless...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

company would have a Christmas party with entertainment --we would ask what -- you need to come we won't tell you - then I don't need to come - but your management - I won't lie to my crew . Same about steak suppers UGH .

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
morning all.
put the car up for sale I've the weekend. have a few bites, we'll see how it goes. If all goes well I'll be planning a trip to possibly Texas or Vegas to get the new one. fingers crossed. *knock on wood*

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Evening all, crazy work schedule this week. I got put in charge of the small remodel we are doing so I need to be there when our contractors are...long week ahead

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning (evening) Kiddies

I want back to work today after 40 days off, and man the amount of people that actually noticed I was gone was like 15 out of 300 hundred in my area :lol: I thought that was pretty good considered most of those don't even talk to me when I am there. :LoL:

Anyway it was a good day.

I'm going to b running my Annual NCAA pool like have have for the past 6 or so years. So be on the look out for it. All you have to do is say you'll want to be in it and I'll put you in.

Prizes this year are like most years. A box of some cards for the winner and or PayPal. Cost nothing to get in it at all. I payout something for the Final for teams if you have them. And the overall winner gets the box of cards and/or PayPal

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Morning (evening) Kiddies

I want back to work today after 40 days off, and man the amount of people that actually noticed I was gone was like 15 out of 300 hundred in my area :lol: I thought that was pretty good considered most of those don't even talk to me when I am there. :LoL:

Anyway it was a good day.

I'm going to b running my Annual NCAA pool like have have for the past 6 or so years. So be on the look out for it. All you have to do is say you'll want to be in it and I'll put you in.

Prizes this year are like most years. A box of some cards for the winner and or PayPal. Cost nothing to get in it at all. I payout something for the Final for teams if you have them. And the overall winner gets the box of cards and/or PayPal

I want in.

Members online