Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***TUESDAY MORNING THREAD 2.27 /18 **********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
########TUESSDAY 2-27 MORNING THREAD########

Morning all

attachment.php

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning to you, also!
Two morning threads......is this going to be a TWOsday regular thing?????

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
HAHAHAH --- frogs / toads quiet yesterday knew cold coming . When I start pumping water off pool the birds line up on ditch and waddle home too fat to fly

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Good Day Kiddies

Day 2 of work and it just gets stupid to be there. Today we were able to work 7 out of 8 hours, although I stayed for 8 :lol: kind of ghost payrolled it.

So I'll be posting my 6, 7,8 annual NCAA Contest free to everyone that gets in and I'll be giving away a box of cards (MY choice) of Paypal If you choose instead.

I know a few of you will be in it. we need 64 but last year we did 32 x's 2 :lol:

Last edited:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Problem with Ebay ; still had 22 free to use this month , had forty plus expire and deleted from file 5 then go to post 22 only have 17 left -------------- 5 not relisted I checked LOL . I post 100 plus a month and rotate some out to take to stadium instead of reposting all over and over -replace cold with newer hot cards [I hope] . So I make most of posting .

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts