Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB WTB Paul Molitor Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kameronxiv

Mar 1, 2018
Texas
I'm trying to complete my collection of Paul Molitor cards, primarily cards that came out when he was playing (through 1998). Here are the cards I am looking to purchase:

- 1997 Donruss Checklist Proofs - Gold # 268
- 1996 Leaf Signature Series autograph - Gold
- 1997 Bowman's Best Atomic Refractor #33 (regular size)
- 1991 Upper Deck hologram variations (I have the common pattern and half moon variation)
- 1995 Leaf Statistical Standout promo
- 1997 Leaf Statistical Standouts promo
- 1996 Leaf Total Bases promo
- 1995 Score sample

Here are some cards that I am not sure whether they exist:
- 1996 Fleer - matte finish with silver writing - Twins uniform u56
- 1997 Fleer Checklist Tiffany - Twins uniform #496
- 1994 Team Stadium Club - Chrome
- 1996 Pinnacle Starburst - Twins Uniform (not sure of the numbering as the Starbursts seem to be different numbers than the base card)
- 1996 Pinnacle Starburst proof - Twins uniform
- 1996 Pinnacle glossy foil finish #61 - Bluejays uniform

And I'm always looking for oddball/rare Molitor cards I may not even know about, along with cool patch, bat barrel, and bat knob cards. Also looking for all Molitor Allen and Ginter printing plates.

Thanks!

Kameron

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
I'm trying to complete my collection of Paul Molitor cards, primarily cards that came out when he was playing (through 1998). Here are the cards I am looking to purchase:

- 1997 Donruss Checklist Proofs - Gold # 268
- 1996 Leaf Signature Series autograph - Gold
- 1997 Bowman's Best Atomic Refractor #33 (regular size)
- 1991 Upper Deck hologram variations (I have the common pattern and half moon variation)
- 1995 Leaf Statistical Standout promo
- 1997 Leaf Statistical Standouts promo
- 1996 Leaf Total Bases promo
- 1995 Score sample

Here are some cards that I am not sure whether they exist:
- 1996 Fleer - matte finish with silver writing - Twins uniform u56
- 1997 Fleer Checklist Tiffany - Twins uniform #496
- 1994 Team Stadium Club - Chrome
- 1996 Pinnacle Starburst - Twins Uniform (not sure of the numbering as the Starbursts seem to be different numbers than the base card)
- 1996 Pinnacle Starburst proof - Twins uniform
- 1996 Pinnacle glossy foil finish #61 - Bluejays uniform

And I'm always looking for oddball/rare Molitor cards I may not even know about, along with cool patch, bat barrel, and bat knob cards. Also looking for all Molitor Allen and Ginter printing plates.

Thanks!

Kameron

I just updated my oddball Molitor list. Free shipping on orders over $15, plus 20% off orders over $25 and 30% off orders over $50.

Members online