Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTTF Red Sox: Benintendi, Devers, Swihart, and Travis

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Looking to trade for any autos or parallels from Bowman or Topps Chrome of the 4 BoSox guys in the title: Benintendi, Devers, Swihart, and Travis

Primary wants:

2017 BC Benintendi color RC refs
2015-2017 Bowman/BC/BDP Devers color refs
2011 BDP Swihart autos, color refs
2013 Topps Chrome Swihart color autos
2016 BC Travis autos, color refs

If you have any you'd trade, let me know a value and who you are looking for.

Thanks.

Here's a few of my Swihart collection:

swihart black auto.jpg swihart.blue.9.5.au.ns.jpg swihart.orange.au.rc.25.15tc.ns.jpg SWIHART.REF.AU.5.11BDP.OS.jpg
swihartchrau2ns.jpg SWIHART.CHR.AU.9.5.NS.jpg swihart.gold.ref.rc.50.15bb.ns.jpg SWIHART.BLUE.REF.399.14BDP.NS.jpg

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I've got something from each of those guys you'd probably like but before I get a list together I'd only trade my Sox for some Sox I don't have, Wakefield mainly, may consider stuff from Red Sox HOF guys if you've got anything.
I have a Devers BC auto, Travis BC auto and two Swihart autos one of the farm finest minis, forget the color the other is a Bowman Sterling auto? Sounds right I'd need to check. Benintendi I only have a 2017 optic auto

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
I've got something from each of those guys you'd probably like but before I get a list together I'd only trade my Sox for some Sox I don't have, Wakefield mainly, may consider stuff from Red Sox HOF guys if you've got anything.
I have a Devers BC auto, Travis BC auto and two Swihart autos one of the farm finest minis, forget the color the other is a Bowman Sterling auto? Sounds right I'd need to check. Benintendi I only have a 2017 optic auto

I don't have any Wake autos or HOF. :/

Feb 11, 2018
Andover, MN
I have Benintendi 2017 Bowman Chrome Refractors through Orange. The Orange is BGS 9.5. I am looking for Byron Buxton cards. Please let me know if you are interested and have any Buxton cards.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
I have Benintendi 2017 Bowman Chrome Refractors through Orange. The Orange is BGS 9.5. I am looking for Byron Buxton cards. Please let me know if you are interested and have any Buxton cards.

Thanks for posting.

This is my list of Buxton cards from Bowman/B.Chrome/B.Draft/B.Platinum/B.Best, and Topps Chrome:

BUXTON 206 LOT LIST.JPG

No rush, but I'm interested in trading, so feel free to PM me any ideas. Thanks again! Also, I have the 17 BC Benintendi Blue Ref RC, but am interested in all of them still.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Add Bogaerts to the top list:

Any Bowman autos or parallels from:

12 Bowman
13 BC
13 BDP
13 BS
14 B RC
14 BC RC

Members online