Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************FRIDAY MORNING THREAD 3/9/18**********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I think Donruss took the variation on baseball to the outer limits . One box I bought full of both of player and the inserts are nice

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I think Donruss took the variation on baseball to the outer limits . One box I bought full of both of player and the inserts are nice

Morning all!

Haven't gotten any of this year's, but really enjoyed breaking some the last two years and I'd bet the small checklist and tons of low-end inserts would appeal to your customers...

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning all!

Haven't gotten any of this year's, but really enjoyed breaking some the last two years and I'd bet the small checklist and tons of low-end inserts would appeal to your customers...

nice $1.00 / 2.00 cards , when you can sell a Mike Trout card $1.00 etc it is nice . Ser# /999 will sell 2.00 .Judge $3 -4 .00 . should make profit on this box

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. The boss is leaving town in a couple of hours. I'll be the only one here other than the secretary and the warehouse manager, and the secretary has to go to the other office for a few hours around lunch, leaving me to man the office by myself. Thankfully Fridays are usually slow around here.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Advise anybody going to buy Donruss buy sealed box --- easy to search thick cards - lots of dummies but odds are worth buying all .

Weatherwarrior

Aug 7, 2008
NE Georgia

Good Morning all!

I have been on here in a long time. I am trying to get back here more often. I have to agree with you about Donruss. It is a very fun break and lots of value. There is also a potential for some really huge cards.

I hit this Ohtani in a break on Wednesday.

unnamed.jpg

unnamed (2).jpg

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good Morning all!

I have been on here in a long time. I am trying to get back here more often. I have to agree with you about Donruss. It is a very fun break and lots of value. There is also a potential for some really huge cards.

View attachment 77983

View attachment 77984

Ah, the $14K (Color) one vs the $10K (B&W) one I saw as well..

That's a money maker.. Congrats

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Good Morning all!

View attachment 77983

View attachment 77984

Wanna trade?

I've got $10 and a bunch of '88 Topps! :cool:

And Congrats on that monster!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts