Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Shout out to a Mr. Tyson from Texas, whoever you might be.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roundtree34

Aug 9, 2008
A brief history behind this post;

I have a son who is special needs and he has a form of autism and he collects baseball and football cards mostly refractors because of the "shine and different colors" this is a form of therapy that seems to work. When he is upset or having a bad day him and I will sit and just look or thumb through the cards.

In the past their have been members who have gone out off their way to send my son refractors and this is the latest "thank you " that I sent out.

So I received a box ( it was for my son) in the mail today from texas it was full of refractors.

to Mr. tyson I thank you as does my son, his eyes lit up light a 300 watt flood light when he saw what was in it.

many many thanks.

Mike.

Last edited:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Great to read threads like this. Can you share what players were included inside?

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
[MENTION=2153]roundtree34[/MENTION] - Send your thanks to [MENTION=3132]Pine Tar[/MENTION] for reaching out.

Members online