Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********THURSDAY MORNING THREAD 3/15/18 **

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning, it's funny how things work, I was supposed to do a short overnight shift last night while we did a minor amount of.constructuon at work and I was annoyed that I had to go in for it. That got pushed back now I'm going to work to do some paperwork that I would have done last night and now I wish we would have just done the overnight so I didn't have to be there now. Grass is always greener I suppose.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning, it's funny how things work, I was supposed to do a short overnight shift last night while we did a minor amount of.constructuon at work and I was annoyed that I had to go in for it. That got pushed back now I'm going to work to do some paperwork that I would have done last night and now I wish we would have just done the overnight so I didn't have to be there now. Grass is always greener I suppose.
I was auto parts warehouse manager-24 years- 3 million parts , 100,000 part numbers , 24 stores , 4 outside salesmen . If I was out of work NOBODY did the billing . Come back " can't find this / need this billed etc" . 100 phone calls incoming daily . Fill in driver if driver out -- daily routes 40/50 stops . Just had too many thumb sucking managers LOL . Miss it some but changed jobs for DOUBLE $$$$ . LOVE retired -

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. More cleaning today. The guys in the warehouse screwed up half of a boxcar yesterday morning/Tuesday evening. They were supposed to be 1,800 25kg bags on it and about 900 100lb bags. Well, somebody screwed up on the afternoon shift and started using 50lb bags instead of the 25kg bags. They got about 1,000-1,100 in the car before somebody realized the mistake. So now they are working on that this morning instead of cleaning everything for the audit on Monday. This most likely means that I will be going in to work on Saturday just to clean. The frustrating thing is, if each shift would just spend 30 minutes cleaning everyday, it wouldn't be so bad. But instead they have all of the guys clean for half an hour once a week.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
[MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION] that sucks

Tell me about it. To make it worse, I couldn't sleep last night so I'm going on about 4ish hours of sleep. One of these days I'm going to take a day off to have a three day weekend. I just need to get out of town for a few days. Might have to wait until April and go catch a Twins game.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Afternoon, men! I just flew back from a vacation in Vegas (first time going) and am adjusting back to the real world. Came back to a cool mail day from another member here which I'll share later today. :cool:

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Afternoon, men! I just flew back from a vacation in Vegas (first time going) and am adjusting back to the real world. Came back to a cool mail day from another member here which I'll share later today. :cool:

Trip sounds good and mail sounds great!!!!

Members online

Latest posts