Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Official 2018 Atlanta Braves Season discussion thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
J.D. Martinez needs to heat up! I traded Luis Castillo + Victor Robles for him (and Mitch Keller) in my fantasy league but he has looked nothing like the guy who was crushing everything for the D-Backs!

He'll figure it out. He's not getting much to hit. Tons of breaking balls off the plate or skimming the black. Ie pitchers aren't giving him s--t to hit that I've seen.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
He'll figure it out. He's not getting much to hit. Tons of breaking balls off the plate or skimming the black. Ie pitchers aren't giving him s--t to hit that I've seen.

Agreed. When he catches fire, look out! I don't expect him to hit as many home runs as he did with the D-Backs cuz Chase Field is a launching pad but if he stays healthy for a full season I see no reason why he can't hit 35+.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
It'll be interesting to see where Freeman's numbers end up if he has an injury free season.

Members online

No members online now.