Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Official 2018 Atlanta Braves Season discussion thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rabs

Jan 25, 2011
Land O Lakes, FL
Didn't get to see the majority of the game since I was at the Trop seeing Trout hit his 30th HR. Saw some highlights and looked like Allard got knocked around a bit. Left a lot of 89 mph fastballs right over the heart of the plate which is a recipe for disaster.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Didn't get to see the majority of the game since I was at the Trop seeing Trout hit his 30th HR. Saw some highlights and looked like Allard got knocked around a bit. Left a lot of 89 mph fastballs right over the heart of the plate which is a recipe for disaster.

He was pitching in piss poor conditions. It was basically raining the entire game. Probably one of the reasons Straily looked so bad against us.

But yeah, he did leave a lot of low velocity fastballs up in the zone.

When do the Braves make a move for Ripken? Specifically Billy Ripken.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Everybody has a f*ck face in their organization...everybody.

johnryno

Mar 23, 2017
Country Club of Maryland
He was pitching in piss poor conditions. It was basically raining the entire game. Probably one of the reasons Straily looked so bad against us.

But yeah, he did leave a lot of low velocity fastballs up in the zone.

Everybody has a f*ck face in their organization...everybody.

Where do I stream Braves games? Pretty easy to jump on that bandwagon with half the roster comprised of former O's.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Where do I stream Braves games? Pretty easy to jump on that bandwagon with half the roster comprised of former O's.

Markakis having a career year too. He's become a fan favorite around these parts. It's too bad this will be his last year with us, unless of course the Braves sign him to an extension but I imagine it won't just be us wanting to give him a contract now.

Kevin Gausman making his debut on Friday. Excited to see that game.

We get access to Braves games in South Carolina since we are so close but I've always just used mlb.tv from mlb.com to stream games from other teams but it ain't free. They have a sale going on for 29.95 for the rest of the season although it ain't a huge value or anything. It saves you about $10 off the usual price if you pay monthly and about the same price if you have the yearly package.

johnryno

Mar 23, 2017
Country Club of Maryland
Markakis having a career year too. He's become a fan favorite around these parts. It's too bad this will be his last year with us, unless of course the Braves sign him to an extension but I imagine it won't just be us wanting to give him a contract now.

Kevin Gausman making his debut on Friday. Excited to see that game.

We get access to Braves games in South Carolina since we are so close but I've always just used mlb.tv from mlb.com to stream games from other teams but it ain't free. They have a sale going on for 29.95 for the rest of the season although it ain't a huge value or anything. It saves you about $10 off the usual price if you pay monthly and about the same price if you have the yearly package.

Well, I can see them on MASN whenever they're playing the Nationals.

Gausman is fun to watch. He should do very well not having to throw in Camden/vs. DH.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Acuna with a leadoff triple & Albies drives him in the following at-bat

1-0 Braves

Well, I can see them on MASN whenever they're playing the Nationals.

Gausman is fun to watch. He should do very well not having to throw in Camden/vs. DH.

Yeah and not having to face offensive beasts like the Yankees/Red Sox/Jays. Meanwhile, the NL East is one of the worst offenzive divisions in baseball

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
And with that 2-out walk Acuna has reached base in all 3 plate appearances.

They shouldn't have thrown up the stop sign at 3rd base, I feel Acuna could have scored. Oh well...

Right now I'm loving our 1 thru 4 (Acuna-Albies-Freeman-Markakis) in the order!

Members online