Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Official 2018 Atlanta Braves Season discussion thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Braves gotta keep winning, they can't stop now cuz the Phillies won last night while our game was getting postponed. They are only a 0.5 GB now.

Let's take a look at a list of statistical categories where Braves players lead the league in:

Nick Markakis - 56 Hits
Ender Inciarte - 18 Stolen Bases
Freddie Freeman - .435 OBP
Freddie Freeman - 176 OPS+
Ozzie Albies - 40 Runs Scored
Ozzie Albies - 13 Home Runs
Ozzie Albies - 15 Doubles
Ozzie Albies - 30 Extra Base Hits
Ozzie Albies - 110 Total Bases
Ozzie Albies - 184 At-bats

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Dumb....Mike Soroka lands on the DL yesterday & their decision was to call-up Max Fried to take his rotation spot. Game is delayed so in order to align their rotation they call up Matt Wisler to make a spot start today.

Have they completely forgotten we have Luiz Gohara???????? Let him start for crying out loud! He's got the best raw stuff of any of our young pitchers...in the minors & majors!

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Where the hell did our offense go!?! Runners at 2nd & 3rd with nobody out and we can't squeeze out a measly run against Dan frigging Straily???? Yeah, we probably deserve to lose this game. Basically the entire lineup is relying on Matt Wisler tossing a complete game shutout in order to win this one.

I think if the Braves are brave then they should be the first team ban those new chin protectors. :p

You kidding me, I want to see full-on Robocop masks with bullet proof glass covering the entire mouth/chin region a requirement for all batters! I'm all about being progressive!

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Gohara needs to be a starter again. He's being wasted in the pen. Although, he could have started tonight and it would have made no difference. Even if he ended up pitching a better game than Wisler, you can't win games if you can't put a single run on the board.

Members online

No members online now.