Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Official 2018 Atlanta Braves Season discussion thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
So I busted the Jiffy out for nothing?? ::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::

Not necessarily. Is it spicy Sriracha flavor or kettle corn? If so, bust out a bowl and pass that $hit over here. We'll share.

Hit his 5th HR of the season! Good to see a 3-hit game cuz he's been relatively cold this past week or so. But that's to be expected with a 20 year old rookie, plenty of time to prove himself.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Honestly though I think the Sox/Yanks/Astros are the best teams, anything could happen in the NL imo... whoever lands pitching help at the deadline could win.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Got revenge on Kimbrel!

Best thing about today was all three of his hits were to right.

Plus, no strikeouts.

Honestly though I think the Sox/Yanks/Astros are the best teams, anything could happen in the NL imo... whoever lands pitching help at the deadline could win.

Sean Manaea....it's gotta be Sean Manaea. He's the golden goose :D

Rabs

Jan 25, 2011
Land O Lakes, FL

Yeah true the powerhouse teams are in the AL it seems. At this point who would you say is the best team in the NL? The Brewers?!

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Flowers really put a charge in that home run! The ball went over the monster and left the ballpark for a 3-run shot

No Mookie or J.D. in the lineup so this would be our best shot at a win from a pitching standpoint. Sale likely won't give up any more runs so Folty has got to keep them to 2 runs or less.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Yeah true the powerhouse teams are in the AL it seems. At this point who would you say is the best team in the NL? The Brewers?!

Probably yeah... but I don't really trust that team long haul. I give them credit at getting a few good ripoff trades (Shaw and Yelich) but we will have to see if they keep this pace up.

Rabs

Jan 25, 2011
Land O Lakes, FL
Man that Acuna injury was nasty. Really hope he avoided a serious injury. Even if you are able to walk that doesn't mean you didn't tear a ligament.

Members online