Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

########THURSDAY APRIL 5 MORNING THREAD########

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

Yankees brought out the big guns yesterday :rolleyes:

attachment.php

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Not even the chilly weather and snow in the forecast for the weekend can bring me down today, it's the Red Sox home opener!!!!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Twins home opener is today. There is supposed to be a high of 36 today with 50% chance of frozen mix. And they changed the forecast for next weekend while I'm there to include a 60% chance of frozen mix for Friday's game.
[MENTION=11924]AnthonyCorona[/MENTION] I'm jealous. I'd love to live near a minor league team. Unfortunately the closes minor league team is further away than an MLB team, and even then that's 4.5 hours away.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Good morning all. Twins home opener is today. There is supposed to be a high of 36 today with 50% chance of frozen mix. And they changed the forecast for next weekend while I'm there to include a 60% chance of frozen mix for Friday's game.
[MENTION=11924]AnthonyCorona[/MENTION] I'm jealous. I'd love to live near a minor league team. Unfortunately the closes minor league team is further away than an MLB team, and even then that's 4.5 hours away.
We have one 10 minutes away, another about 40 minutes away. I'm trying to get parents to take their kids on my little league team to take them, that's where I fell in love with baseball

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
We have one 10 minutes away, another about 40 minutes away. I'm trying to get parents to take their kids on my little league team to take them, that's where I fell in love with baseball

I was eight years old, and I was on my way to a father-son wrestling camp with my dad and then a friend and his dad. The dad's decided to make the trip go through Minneapolis so we could catch a ball game. From that point on, I was hooked.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I was eight years old, and I was on my way to a father-son wrestling camp with my dad and then a friend and his dad. The dad's decided to make the trip go through Minneapolis so we could catch a ball game. From that point on, I was hooked.
Awesome!!!

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Twins have an American Eagle who has been trained to attack Canadian players during the national anthem. I don't disapprove of this marketing strategy. ;)

bald-eagle-paxton.jpeg

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Dude that was nuts, and Paxton reacted like it’s a normal thing

Getting injured is a very James Paxton normal thing, so maybe that's why he was so calm :lol:

I need to call that eagle for the Ohtani injury pool in about a month....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts