Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Your favorite MINOR LEAGUE team logos/hats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
So the minor leagues are awesome. From the San Bernardino Spirit, Riverside Red Wave,
and eventually Riverside Pilots, I grew up watching minor league baseball. I was going
through the team names/logo recently and thought some of them were just awesome.

Does anyone have any favorites? Here's mine.

Binghampton Rumble Ponies
Binghampton Rumble Ponies.jpg

El Paso Chihuahuas
El Paso Chihuahuas.jpg

New Orleans Baby Cakes
New Orleans Baby Cakes.jpg

Biloxi Shuckers
Biloxi Shuckers.jpg

Quad City River Bandits
Quad City River Bandits.jpg

LeHigh Valley Iron Pigs
LeHigh Valley Iron Pigs.jpg

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I don't have pics off hand but the Fire Frogs logo is pretty cool. The Hartford Yard Goats is close to me, I think it's funny, I also like the Albuquerque Isotopes because it reminds me of the Simpsons. Most of the Red Sox logos are kinda blah, not terrible but no pop there for me.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
The QC River Bandits doesn't look right in blue. It was much better when they were a Cards' affiliate. Still one of my favorite logos though.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I'm a chihuahuas fan, got hats and shirts. I really like the Fresno Grizzlies "Growlifornia" stuff
ae36ae1d73f752e7018d7a3ec4cd1152.jpg

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Dug up this thread, Pawtucket Red Sox did one of those new logo for a weekend deals. In Rhode Island it's apparently common place if you want a hot dog with all the fixing to order a "hot weiner, all the way". I had heard this but never realized it was a big thing. For a weekend the PawSox became the "Hot Weiners". This is instantly my favorite hat.
23417.jpeg

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I wonder what the AAA Red Sox hats will look like when they move to Worcester.

Polar Beverage is HQ'd in Worcester, I heard they bought the naming rights to the stadium so to me it would make sense to just transition to using a version of their current polar bear. That probably makes too much sense though. I hope they don't transition from the "P" to a "W" that's lame.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Polar Beverage is HQ'd in Worcester, I heard they bought the naming rights to the stadium so to me it would make sense to just transition to using a version of their current polar bear. That probably makes too much sense though. I hope they don't transition from the "P" to a "W" that's lame.
I read 2 polar bears banging. Could be wrong tho

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
I read 2 polar bears banging. Could be wrong tho

Ooh, polar beverage company in Worcester is paying big money to have the field called Polar field. They ain't gonna like those hats. The WooSox logo is just dopey looking. It might be ok for the kids.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Worcester had a polar bear at their science center years ago. They didn't take good care of the water in it's pool. The poor things fur turned green in summer. Polar beverages has a big polar bear balloon on the roof of their warehouse. Every so often they will find arrows that people shot at it from the highway behind the building.