Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Living Set running thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
I don’t think it will last.

Probably not, likely collectors deciding late to complete the set and missed the initial offerings. It will certainly increase the pricing on completed sets for those that bought from the beginning, when they decide to sell.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Looks like the Acuna is being shipped in hand. I ended up ordering 5 total and hopefully some will be in shape to grade.

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
https://m.ebay.com/itm/2018-Topps-L...rentrq:09a1c5e51630aca4ad6998cbffffd493|iid:1

This guy has good track record.

And I don’t buy direct because I only want the acuna.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I have purchased a few Living cards from this seller. He does a great job of going through all of the cards he receives from Topps and sending back the ones that aren't in great condition for replacements.

In other words: 1. you'll get your cards from him for a great price, 2. your cards will be in great condition, 3. it might take a while for you to get your cards.

Hope this helps!

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
I have purchased a few Living cards from this seller. He does a great job of going through all of the cards he receives from Topps and sending back the ones that aren't in great condition for replacements.

In other words: 1. you'll get your cards from him for a great price, 2. your cards will be in great condition, 3. it might take a while for you to get your cards.

Hope this helps!

Great info, thanks. This is the seller I purchased from.

Members online