Thread: Ebays BIN is starting to SUCK.

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosterbor View Post
    You are missing the point. I hit BIN went to pay for it NOW, there was a glitch with ebay for ONE minute. Page came back on and I went to pay again. And ebay stated SORRY this item is no longer available. The listing ended 50 seconds after the first time I hit pay now. When you hit BIN the paypal page come up in 4 seconds or less you pay and that is it 20 sec max.
    I think it was that glitch that screwed you. I don't see how it would be any different than if they didn't require immediate payment.
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

piledriver1
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm still irritated over the guy who hit the BINs on Verlanders when he pitched his second no-hitter and didn't pay. I think he was just listing his own cards and eliminating competition. After that I never listed a BIN without immediate payment being required.
    Looking for 2011 Topps Marquee Museum autographs, rare Frank Thomases and Grady Sizemores I don't have

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosterbor View Post
    Yes you can put them in your cart. Another buyer can still buy it.
    Might want to check on this. When I have added to cart multiple items, then requested total, I am asked to agree to buy the item. At that point, it is sold to me, and I await total by seller.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the meantime you are adding to your cart, click ask seller for total 5 min later, the first item you put in has sold. This is what I am talking about. Once I asked seller for a total he told me he did not combine shipping. The total he sent me was $15 for 12 cards and $36 shipping. Now I was committed to buy. I called ebay to cancel the order. They did. I can see a sellers point in wanting a buyer to pay right away.
    However the buyers mostly get screwed. I would say their are 1000 times more buyers on ebay than sellers.
    Last edited by nosterbor; 05-02-2018 at 03:40 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123