Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hello from COMC.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I for one would like to say thank you for joining and taking the time to answer questions. I don’t have a question at the current time but I appreciate your willingness and openness to help out

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I for one would like to say thank you for joining and taking the time to answer questions. I don’t have a question at the current time but I appreciate your willingness and openness to help out

I second that. James is helpful AND can take a punch!!! :grouphug:

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Hi, James [MENTION=23089]COMC_James[/MENTION],
If you elect to receive a toploader for oversized/jumbo cards, do they put them in an appropriately-sized penny sleeve and then the toploader? Is that option still $0.25 regardless of size?
Thanks!!!

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
Another question for [MENTION=23089]COMC_James[/MENTION]:

Often I like to add multiple items from a seller into my cart so that I can keep up with what I may want to purchase in the future. However, the site does not allow you to offer on less than all of the cards in your cart from a particular seller. Is this something that can be added, so that I don't have to clear out my cart, make the offer and then re-add all of the items on whcih I did not offer? That would certainly make things more efficient on my end.

Also, is there a way to have your cart saved on your profile so that it can be consistent across multiple devices? My carts on my home and office computers and my phone are all different because of this.

Thanks

MatthewN

Sep 30, 2015
Coralville, IA
Sale started there today. Picked up some stuff that had been on my watch list for months and was so heavily discounted that it was at an appropriate price.

Big fan of COMC for the quality scans of each individual card. Has helped me pick up a bunch of very minor variations through the last few years. Other sites, I would've been guessing or buying in bulk and hoping to get lucky.

COMC_James

COMC Verified Staff
Apr 25, 2018
Redmond, WA
Hi, James [MENTION=23089]COMC_James[/MENTION],
If you elect to receive a toploader for oversized/jumbo cards, do they put them in an appropriately-sized penny sleeve and then the toploader? Is that option still $0.25 regardless of size?
Thanks!!!
Yes, the toploader option is $0.25 regardless of the size. We’ll sleeve an item if those supplies are available for that size. Worst case scenario, we will ship the item in an oversized top loader for obscure sized items.

Another question for [MENTION=23089]COMC_James[/MENTION]:
Often I like to add multiple items from a seller into my cart so that I can keep up with what I may want to purchase in the future. However, the site does not allow you to offer on less than all of the cards in your cart from a particular seller. Is this something that can be added, so that I don't have to clear out my cart, make the offer and then re-add all of the items on whcih I did not offer? That would certainly make things more efficient on my end.
Also, is there a way to have your cart saved on your profile so that it can be consistent across multiple devices? My carts on my home and office computers and my phone are all different because of this.
Thanks
This is very valid feedback, and I’ll pass it along to the appropriate department. For the time being, a decent work around for this and for the cart being device specific (rather than account specific) would be to add cards that you’re potentially interested in buying in the future to your account watch list, as opposed to using the shopping cart for that functionality.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
So mines more of a suggestion than anything.

Instagram is working with embedded payments. Would be cool to see COMC take the lead on getting sports cards for sale on that site the right way.

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
Got email from COMC about spring clean up time........did some checking.....and the prices look the same as before....Best regards, David

COMC_James

COMC Verified Staff
Apr 25, 2018
Redmond, WA
So mines more of a suggestion than anything.

Instagram is working with embedded payments. Would be cool to see COMC take the lead on getting sports cards for sale on that site the right way.

Excellent suggestion. I believe I saw this feature in action on an ad for Mothers Day cards. We are always looking for ways to improve accessibility and ease-of-use, so this is definitely something that we'll keep an eye on as it progresses.

If I wanted to do a port sale, is it just the $10/wk listing fee or are there charges when a sale is completed?

Also, do the cards just move and the account remains empty once the port sells?

I can then add new cards correct, just like starting up.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The cost of doing a port sale is $10/week. Once the items sells, you retain control of your account, and any items sold in the port sale are removed from your inventory. At that point, you could price more items from your inventory manager for sale, and initiate another port sale if you'd like.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Got email from COMC about spring clean up time........did some checking.....and the prices look the same as before....

+1. It's almost like all the email blasters made it to buyers like me but not the sellers.

I did find a few cards at okay prices for my niche collection so I added to cart and purchased.

Members online